I think we will win the next match - and do so emphatically

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we will win the next match - and do so emphatically

The last few minutes today after Arsenal's goal have shown that our team is hungry and angry, not disheartened.
    I think it is dawning on Hughes that we need to attack more, with him bringing on not just Cisse but Mackie as well.
    I have a good feeling despite losing today. But my faith is much more in the team than it is in Hughes.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

why wait to attack when you go behind, attack from the start, little chance of defending for 90 minutes. Afraid if sparky lasts the week Reading is a must win or he is out:sorry:
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Get rid of SWP, put Hoilett on the wing, get Faurlin in the middle.
      With three in central midfield, we won't get overrrun, and it also gives more freedom to our wingers to attack and for the full-backs to help support them. Let's face it, both Bosingwa and Traore are attacking defenders, so let's not waste them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        The last few minutes today after Arsenal's goal have shown that our team is hungry and angry, not disheartened.
        I think it is dawning on Hughes that we need to attack more, with him bringing on not just Cisse but Mackie as well.
        I have a good feeling despite losing today. But my faith is much more in the team than it is in Hughes.
        I'm not so sure...This season has that sinking look all over it..nothing is going for us at all

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
          hungry and angry?? You didn't watch the same game I just watched. Did Cisse touch the ball after he came on?

Comment

I think after Reading, who scored 3 today beat us at home, it will be the end for Hughes and probably our season!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
              i think after reading, who scored 3 today beat us at home, it will be the end for hughes and probably our season!
              its either do or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next match decides our future

Comment

It was Mbia's fault we lost today. Should of just got up and taken the free kick. We will win our next game
                Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

shots on target: 2 ...according to a website. i am struggling to remember them tho

Comment

we were able to come at arsenal because they sat back to protect their lead. if we had tried playing like that from the start we wd have been three down by half time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pookiesdad View Post
                      It was Mbia's fault we lost today. Should of just got up and taken the free kick. We will win our next game
                      He certainly didn't help but our dissipline under hughes is ******* embarrasing . Always getting players sent off and its costing us big time. The reason we lost today is because hughes hasn't got the b****** to attack ANY team from the start. We always leave it late and it was there for the taking but yet again we fail to deliver. Im absolutly livid and have defended hughes and the recent performances but he can **** off now. Clueless

Comment

We won't win anything with Ferdinand at CH Traore out for more games back to a ****ing useless back four.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieranger View Post
                          hungry and angry?? You didn't watch the same game I just watched. Did Cisse touch the ball after he came on?
                          They had had to submit to Hughes' overcautious approach for so long and only after Arsenal scored they could/had to play the way they should have played from the start. I think Hughes will have a small rebellion on his hands and the next match our playing will be much more active/attack-minded from early on - if he knows what's good for him (and for us). Reading are there for the taking, they are leaking goals and look shaky even at home, as today's 3-3 against Fulham has demonstrated.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Yes, just like that loud month that sat next to me at the Swansea match when we went one down. He said, "don't worry mate we have this one in the bag."

Take nothing for granted. If we lose we are definitely doomed

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                              its either do or die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next match decides our future
                              our future is decided m8! The mercenries will take us down.

Comment

Working...
                              X