Cesar's looking to catch a break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cesar's looking to catch a break

JULIO CESAR could do with a break against Arsenal today.

Six games without being on the winning QPR side were highlighted by an unlucky own goal in last Sunday’s 1-1 draw with Everton.

Just when he thought things were finally going his way, Sylvain Distin’s header hit the base of the post before the ball bounced back on to Cesar and over the line.

The result left Rangers bottom of the Premier League and boss Mark Hughes under growing pressure going into a tense London derby in which Arsenal also need to win.

Brazilian Cesar, 33, signed from Inter Milan in the summer, admitted: “I am unhappy with my performance since I arrived here.

“But I’m not sorry about my choice to join QPR. I just want to show the supporters the Julio Cesar who played well for Brazil and Inter Milan. This is my dream.

“It’s incredible that still we do not have one league victory. I am convinced we are not a bad team but bad luck has touched us.”

Cesar may have undergone an English baptism of fire but he added: “I love the atmosphere in the grounds, there is so much passion.

“The English fans suffer with their football just like any Brazilian or Argentinian.

“The sport is a religion here and that’s why I accepted the challenge to play here.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz2ASCax4il

I love Cesar.... top class keeper and top class attitude.

Comment

Don't worry, Julio.....We keep playing as well as we have been of late, and the wins will surely follow.

Comment

Poor bloke he has been top class apart from that ONE cok up at west ham.

Comment

I think it should say Cesar looking to punch/parry a break!!

Comment

Needs to catch a corner
            Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
              Poor bloke he has been top class apart from that ONE cok up at west ham.
              You mean the one that was deflected past him from point blank range.... Hardly his fault is it.

Comment

Third goal vs Reading. He reminded me of when it was my turn in goal at school lunch times....

Goal....

" f*ck off.....you go in goal then.....I ain't diving on concrete...."

Comment

Working...
                X