No announcement yet.

What posistion did you play ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goalkeeper, did well until 18-19 and was close to the national boys team in Sweden. Got fed up with training 10 times a week for years so finished for a few years..

Made 2-3 comebacks but too old now.

Comment

Started off at Rutherford playing CB/sweeper(before it was fashionable),then I played LB for Kingstonian yth(kick with both feet),moved to Crawley and started playing CM for many years,couldn't train as much so dropped back into my old sweeper role.Six years ago hung up the boots,too old now,48 years old.
      Played at Scrubs,Harlington,Kennilworth rd,LC stadium,Walton/Hersham
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Manager. Aren't we all??

Comment

Right MF and occassionally swapped to LM. Played at Griffen Park once circa 1985. In the 80S played for Thames valley colts. My uni use to be the training ground for stoke city for a year or something in the early 90 s. Remember occassionaly having a kick a about with themn, didnt go dn well with me QPR classic fm top.

Great thread to read on my way on the tube to FinsburyPark,, good memories.

COYR's

Comment

Played anywhere on the left, played for both schools, unsuccessful trial with QPR at Ruislip in 1975 when I was 15, played for the supporters club and half a dozen Saturday / Sunday teams. Gave up in my late twenties due to beer, young ladies and a knackered ankle.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Do QPR have a supporters club does anyone know? I'd love to play a game for them
              Under Les Ferdinand:
              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Used to terrorise the right flank in the 90's, then centre back or centre mid through the OO's.

"One of the most naturally gifted players south of the River Mole" - Mum

Comment

Sorry, don't know if it still around anymore, a guy called Keith ran it in my time.

We had a few games in Chessington I seem to remember.
                  I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Right winger when i was young and also in the school team but when my legs started to go moved back into Midfield.
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

right full back, all rounder when I was about 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
                        Used to terrorise the right flank in the 90's, then centre back or centre mid through the OO's.

"One of the most naturally gifted players south of the River Mole" - Mum

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          Goalkeeper. Westway, alperton and ruislip goals.
                          Supposed to be playing in a tournament at ruislip tomorrow but dont think i will make it lol

Comment

Working...
                          X