X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from Everton fan in the Away Section

You can find it below.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...212#post954212

A nice message. I have always quite liked Everton, certainly prefer them to their city rivals.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
      A nice message. I have always quite liked Everton, certainly prefer them to their city rivals.
      All very true as well !! They can see it why can't some on here ?

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
        All very true as well !! They can see it why can't some on here ?
        What can they see Greg?

Comment

Always had a soft spot for everton. Great club, good players, fantastic manager.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            What can they see Greg?
            Sorry dave what I meant was I just feel some posters on here are so quick to #### off the team even after what was clearly a decent performance and is just nice to have that confirmed by opposition fans as well . Both the toffees at work were quite impressed and said if we can keep that 11 together and fit then there isn't a cats chance in hell well continue to struggle like we have , also had a mention for granero who they admitted ran the show and oozed class . Nice to hear after all the stick I've been getting recently , even the resident forest fan complimented the performance so it can't have been all bad .

Comment

Sorry dave what I meant was I just feel some posters on here are so quick to #### off the team even after what was clearly a decent performance and is just nice to have that confirmed by opposition fans as well . Both the toffees at work were quite impressed and said if we can keep that 11 together and fit then there isn't a cats chance in hell well continue to struggle like we have , also had a mention for granero who they admitted ran the show and oozed class . Nice to hear after all the stick I've been getting recently , even the resident forest fan complimented the performance so it can't have been all bad .
              Ah cheers pal haven't seen the post, (too lazy). Agree with what you have said then and also wonder why some of our own can't see the progress.Good to hear oppo fans say what a lot of us think that the wins will come, we do play some beautiful football, and we have got a team that can compete.............given a bit of stability, which takes time.

Comment

Ah cheers pal haven't seen the post, (too lazy). Agree with what you have said then and also wonder why some of our own can't see the progress.Good to hear oppo fans say what a lot of us think that the wins will come, we do play some beautiful football, and we have got a team that can compete.............given a bit of stability, which takes time.
                Really honestly do think its gonna happen soon mate it's just a matter of time . Everton are a very very good side and make no mistakes they were given a bloody good game and will have gone away from loftus road knowing they'd earnt that point . Many positives to ale as well as a few gripes but nothing that can't be fixed with some hard graft . We must stay positive and supportive as a fan base because it can have such a massive effect on the team , I've said before that I believe we've got the best ground in the league for winning extra points with the crowd behind us but if they turn it can also have the opposite affect . Anyways who the **** are arsenal ? Bring em on and come on you Rssssssss

Comment

Really honestly do think its gonna happen soon mate it's just a matter of time . Everton are a very very good side and make no mistakes they were given a bloody good game and will have gone away from loftus road knowing they'd earnt that point . Many positives to ale as well as a few gripes but nothing that can't be fixed with some hard graft . We must stay positive and supportive as a fan base because it can have such a massive effect on the team , I've said before that I believe we've got the best ground in the league for winning extra points with the crowd behind us but if they turn it can also have the opposite affect . Anyways who the **** are arsenal ? Bring em on and come on you Rssssssss
                  Great post.....and just to back up your statement about the fans, .....they got Piennar dismissed!!!, can't have more of an effect than that.

Comment

Great post.....and just to back up your statement about the fans, .....they got Piennar dismissed!!!, can't have more of an effect than that.
                    Cheers mate . A rawcus loftus road would DEFINATLY get us more points. These big fancy dans can't handle it take Chelsea last year for example , completely lost the plot . The run we went on towards the end of the season as another . We must use the tools at our disposal . One win and were off and running

Comment

Cheers mate . A rawcus loftus road would DEFINATLY get us more points. These big fancy dans can't handle it take Chelsea last year for example , completely lost the plot . The run we went on towards the end of the season as another . We must use the tools at our disposal . One win and were off and running
                      Yeah agree no doubt about it!!

Comment

Come on you super !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah,don't mind Everton.rather be a toffee than a red but thank **** I'm rangers
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

I like toffees too, ain't half awkward when they get stuck in your teeth though.....
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

just another bunch of horrible scousers as far as i`m concerned
                              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                              X