Would you Swap...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
    HH was great for us and think he probably could have done a job this season but on the subject of dj Ipswich arnt ripping up the championship either and from what I've read/seen of them offer very little creatively . The best striker in the world would struggle with no service . We however seem to get chances in the box bit don't have the poacher type player to tuck them away and get on the end of all the good build up play . He's not the top class striker we all crave but I do think dj could do a job in that sense as he does know where the goal is . And he'd play with that extra bit of passion being rangers . Don't think we've got a lot to loose giving him a try in jan
    Oh no doubt about it Greg we may as well give DJ a go come jan.............unless we have plans for another striker already in place..........although actually still give one last chance even then

Comment

See DJ has scored this evening for Ipswich

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        I'd swap Ephraim for DJ Campbell.
        spot on

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          See DJ has scored this evening for Ipswich
          Hopefully he stays fit and continues to bang em in dave . Goals bread confidence so hopefully we pull him back in January and he picks up where he left off

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            Hopefully he stays fit and continues to bang em in dave . Goals bread confidence so hopefully we pull him back in January and he picks up where he left off
            yeah agree mate

Comment

Certainly gives sparky food for thought . If he hits form it's going to be very hard to ignore . A goalscorer is a goalscorer regardless of level

Comment

Working...
              X