The next 8 games....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The next 8 games....

Looking at how we played today and the performances vs Chelsea, Spurs and 2nd half at Citeh would it be outrageous to predict 14 points from a possible 24?

I though that at last today we looked like a team capable of beating those outside the top 6 or 7 (Zamora aside! Cisse may not be the answer but he can't be worse than Bobby)

Wins vs Stoke, Reading, Villa and Southampton are all achievable the only games I think we'll lose are Arsenal and Man City, so with a point against Fulham we could be half way safe by Christmas!

Realistic or am I wearing Flabio's tinted specs?
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

9 points max between now and boxing day i reckon. Still be bottom 3 with that.

Comment

u can never tell which qpr will turn up
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Arsenal (A) - Win
        Reading (H) - Draw
        Stoke (A) - Draw
        So'ton (H) - Lose
        Man Utd (H) - Lose
        Sunderland (H) - Draw
        Villa (A) - Win
        Wigan (H) - Win

I honestly can see us beating Arsenal, we usually do well in these games.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Southampton lose? Please god no!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
            Southampton lose? Please god no!
            Reading and Soton beat us we are doooooooooooomed
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
            X