Lets not muck about, D Day is Reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    im noton a wind up,thats not my style.Take Fulham then say.Came up spent reasnoble like us and it clicked,never had the ****e weve had,never set the world alight but steady.Why cant we.
    difference is they spent properly in the championship so already had a decent prem side when they came up. we had adel and faurlin and that was it. we have had to build virtually from scratch. the first transfer window we had no funds, the second transfer window we panic bought a bunch of expensive duds. and this transfer window we bought a few good players but sacrificed a certain amount of quality for quantity (presumably because of budgets). if for instance we had bought alex and carroll on loan we wd prob be mid-table. but that said fernandes and co have put tens of millions more into the club than anyone has before, so we hardly have the right to complain.

Comment

Not just this game, we need to put a run together and soon as other teams are starting to pull away and the gap will be harder to make up.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I wonder if some of the people on here actually watch the same game as me. Unbelievable.

Comment

Hearts v motherwell
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            Hearts v motherwell
            nah course you don't wind up !!!!!

Comment

We will win our next 2 home games - FACT

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                that's it, ramp up the pressure, get the crowd anxious and angry, that should really help the atmosphere and help the players...

are you rebel in disguise?
                Ffs get a grip lad,the pressure is there already whether you like it or not so live with it

Comment

To be fair we could and should win at least 4 out of our next 5 home games and poss all 5 if we can shake the Foolham hoodoo

Comment

We could and probably should have won today but play like that again and we will win the games but for a few last ditch tackles in the last few minutes and an appalling penalty decision we would have won. I agree fail to beat Reading and MH will probably be gone but I hope we win, as we are very close to being a very good side.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                      When results are so poor then there is only so long you can stick your head in the sand, assuming we lose to Arsenal and Reading I full expect Hughes to be sacked! That would be ten games without a win!
                      Why assume we will lose both just out of interest?
                      Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Working...
                      X