Ferdinand and Marsh live on Ustream.tv/OfficialQPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand and Marsh live on Ustream.tv/OfficialQPR

QPR’S official phone-in show London Call-In will be coming to you live from Loftus Road this Thursday from 7pm, and we’ll be joined by QPR defender Anton Ferdinand as well as the legend that is Rodney Marsh!

Ferdinand will be looking ahead to the Everton fixture after what has been a disappointing start to the campaign, and he will be on-hand to answer your questions!

More...

Hope Ferdinand is not looking forward to this fixture hope he's dropped

Comment

If he does play, let's hope he puts things right by scoring and producing some world class tackles. It should help boost his confidence and the players around.

I do like players proving us wrong.

Comment

You can forgive Hill and Onuoha as we've been forced to play them out of position. However the same cant be said of Anton and the fact is he's cost us points this season with some of his displays. Yes of course I hope he can prove us wrong but atm I'd put Nelson, Hill and Nedum ahead of him at CB.

Comment

Hopefully, the midfield will be able to protect our somewhat dodgy defence against Everton, thats also a part of the problem. Anyway, sooner rather than later, Sparky has to make up his mind about which constellation he prefers in the heart of the defence. Why not give Nelson and Hill a chance to prove themselves? Speed is ofcourse a worry if we play them both. But that pairing is perfectly able to organize themselves positionalwize, . This could be a solution to our problems at the back, short term.
          Ps. I want Bozingwa and Traore as our fullbacks. Bozingwa has also featured as a CB at Chelsea,right? If so, I see him as dark horse as a CB also.
          Last edited by Shania; 17-10-2012, 10:48 AM.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

QPR’S official phone-in show London Call-In will be coming to you live from Loftus Road tonight (Thursday) from 7pm, and we’ll be joined by QPR defender Anton Ferdinand as well as the legend that is Rodney Marsh!

Ferdinand will be looking ahead to the Everton fixture after what has been a disappointing start to the campaign, and he will be on-hand to answer your questions!

More...

Comment

Rodney makes some good points. Watch the show here in case you missed it: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26247647

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                Rodney makes some good points. Watch the show here in case you missed it: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26247647
                Yes agree he did, I didn't see it all but one of the points he made was if we keep changing the manager it will just be more unrest, all round and it will mean more new players and we just carry on, we have to give Hughesy and the players time

Comment

Working...
                X