Fernandes reiterates Hughes backing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes reiterates Hughes backing

"No panic. Mark's done it in Fulham, he's done it in Blackburn and I have got to say even at Man City the core championship side were players Mark brought in."

More...

" playing well" ?

Comment

"If the team was playing badly, if the dressing room was dispirited then you would have to say something's not right, but the team is playing well," Fernandes told Sky Sports News. "We have given away goals and we have critical injuries in critical places.

"Unfortunately or fortunately we are a higher profile club, we are five points away from being in the middle and you don't see the other clubs getting the kind of pressure we're getting but that comes with the territory.

"So no panic. Mark's done it in Fulham, he's done it in Blackburn and I have got to say even at Man City the core championship side were players Mark brought in.

"So he has my full confidence and I hope I am proven right in a big way that I can answer all these critics and armchair critics."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...er-Mark-Hughes

Comment

Playing well in parts but terrible in other parts and defending has been shocking throughout,think you are grasping at straws if you think we are playing well but just being unlucky

Comment

Yeah good stuff Tony, I'm with him. Defending hasn't been shocking in every game imo. If TF is happy then I trust him and the management to make the right decision

Comment

How many more times is he going to give Sparky the vote of confidence?
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Its the tactics that is most worrying like leaving Taarabt out the side then having swp play over Hoilett

Also not including DJ but buying AJ who aint as good who is now out for the rest of the season

Not having Cisse play aswell, list could go on

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                How many more times is he going to give Sparky the vote of confidence?
                Every time he asked, and that will be a lot all the time were bottom. I love the way this man talks. Top man and just the man I want at rangers. I look at other owners and truly believe we got the some of the best. Chicken farmers would worry me more. As for MH I still think he the man, were all feel a lot better by xmas I'm sure.

Tony a big thank you from me. Good luck at the car racing thing.

Comment

Two points from seven games is "playing well"? Not saying we should get rid, but to come out and saying we're playing well is laughable. Yes, we've strung together a few good halfs but that doesn't matter if we lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Yeah good stuff Tony, I'm with him. Defending hasn't been shocking in every game imo. If TF is happy then I trust him and the management to make the right decision
                    Agree. I'm with you and Tony, Dave.

Comment

I do realise we have been bad in some games Stanley but individual mistakes are the main reason imo for the goals that have been conceded.Yes we are all wondering why SWP ahead of Hoilett, but there must be a reason, SWP better defensively?, maybe Hoilett carrying a knock? I don't know,...... but surely all of us can't be seeing something Mark can't.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        I do realise we have been bad in some games Stanley but individual mistakes are the main reason imo for the goals that have been conceded.Yes we are all wondering why SWP ahead of Hoilett, but there must be a reason, SWP better defensively?, maybe Hoilett carrying a knock? I don't know,...... but surely all of us can't be seeing something Mark can't.
                        Dave, IMO swp, apart from WBA, hasnt actually been that bad this season. And I agree with you that MH will see stuff on the training ground (that us fans obviously cant) that will have a bearing on his team selections.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                          Its the tactics that is most worrying like leaving Taarabt out the side then having swp play over Hoilett

Also not including DJ but buying AJ who aint as good who is now out for the rest of the season

Not having Cisse play aswell, list could go on
                          I don't think he'll be leaving Taarabt out of the side for a while tbh.. If he starts with Hoilett then that's pretty much the side a lot of people would pick.
                          Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Working...
                          X