leopards/spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leopards/spots

Wouldn't know where to begin. So I won't.

Comment

Dear o dear,

that young kid has got more brain cells than the rest of those muggy rats put together......

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
        Dear o dear,

that young kid has got more brain cells than the rest of those muggy rats put together......
        unfortunately not for long with hi sold man behind him feeding him lines.

My favourite quote: "racism won't bother people unless we let it bother people"...think he took that directly from Aristotle, or maybe Plato.
        it was closely followed by "in the boxing ring things get said and it's just banter"...try saying what Terry did with Mike Tyson or Big Lennox in a boxing ring...even at their age now.

Comment

Originally posted by TRING-RANGER View Post
          Dear o dear,

How can you be teaching your children things like that in today's world.

When kids in his school see that video, it's the end of him and all because his own parents put in there.

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
            What a bunch of bell ends......do you think they had search hard to find such incredibly stupid people?

Comment

too be fair the bridge is full of overweight fortysomething bellends from surrey......it breeds them there like mushrooms!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

that bloke at the end ... ch unt

Comment

Knuckle dragging filth.

I'd open a bottle of champagne if the stands at stamford bridge collapsed. Does that make me a bad person? Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Knuckle dragging filth.

I'd open a bottle of champagne if the stands at stamford bridge collapsed. Does that make me a bad person? Oh well
                    If it was Moet, then yes, but a lovely vintage Dom Pérignon would be perfectly acceptable.
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I like you're style pal

Comment

Working...
                      X