• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt vs West bromwich

Adel Taarabt vs West bromwich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AN4_3Y8MDI
    TaarabT Abdel

Fantastic goal..................he has to play, and we have do the same as Warnock did, look at what he can do, not what he can't.

Comment

One thing I keep noticing about Adel, is how physically strong he is on the ball. He may give the ball away through overplaying it, but it is very rare for him to be outmuscled.

Cheers for the vid, production values definitely improving too

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        Fantastic goal..................he has to play, and we have do the same as Warnock did, look at what he can do, not what he can't.
        Totally agree, frustrating as it is when he overplays, he offers so much, especially when he's on song.

Comment

We sometimes forget how special adel is and just how lucky we are to have him . Capable of the sublime and the ridiculous but more of a match winner there is not . Has to play week in week out yes he sometimes goes missing but ill gladly accept that when he comes up with moments of magic like that . Taarabt really is too good for you

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            Totally agree, frustrating as it is when he overplays, he offers so much, especially when he's on song.
            Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
            We sometimes forget how special adel is and just how lucky we are to have him . Capable of the sublime and the ridiculous but more of a match winner there is not . Has to play week in week out yes he sometimes goes missing but ill gladly accept that when he comes up with moments of magic like that . Taarabt really is too good for you
            Yeah agree

Comment

Great to be reminded of a special talent for all his foibles.

Comment

him and hoilett can do what every other one of our midfielders cant - beat a man. in some cases 2/3.

if u play park and swp vs the 'lesser' sides then your not going to create much.

both can really take teams to the cleaners if given space. them being tightly marked means we have more space for others. BOTH MUST START
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Is it me or is he getting better and better as a player.

Well done and keep up the videos, I enjoy them.

Comment

Great vid great passing great ability great goal lol
                    Like to add what a pass by grenaro brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moroccan View Post
                      Adel Taarabt vs West bromwich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AN4_3Y8MDI
                      Another good video, thanks for posting it.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Magical performance, the ability is unreal! Even without the goal it was a brilliant display. Do we have anyone else in the squad who can score goals like the ones against West Ham & WBA? I think not, so must start at all times.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

The headline says it all; sheer class. Granero´s goal was also brilliant.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

This is what he had to say today on teamtalk.

QPR ace Adel Taarabt is confident things will improve at Loftus Road and that they will climb off the bottom of the table.

The London outfit have endured a difficult start to the season and have yet to win in the Premier League putting pressure on R's boss Mark Hughes.

QPR face high-flying Everton after the international break and Taarabt believes they have the quality in the squad to get out of trouble at the wrong end of the table.

"We have two weeks where we have to work hard, focus and, hopefully, we can get then our first win of the season against Everton," Taarabt told the club's official website.

"You can see that we've got the quality in the group. We have a lot of good players - but I just think we have to start games better. If you are going behind all of the time, it's very difficult.

"I know we keep saying it, but we haven't had the same starting eleven twice this season. Every game, someone gets injured.

"For the manager it's really difficult, because when he makes substitutions, it's not for tactical reasons but for injuries."

Taarabt has called on his team-mates to stand up and be counted and has vowed to try and be a leader in the side.

"It's time for us to stand up and be counted. That's what I'm trying to do," added Taarabt.

"Now I have to win games for my team.

"I know I have the ability to help the team get our first win. I'm going to try and do that and be a leader.

"We just want to win games. I think we'll be fine when we start to do that."

Taarabt has scored in QPR's last two games against West Ham and West Brom, but the Moroccan admits the goals mean little if they are not picking up results.

"I was pleased with the goals, but it's more important to win games," continued Taarabt "At the moment, we aren't doing that.

"Scoring is good for my confidence, but it would be better if I scored and we won.

"We just need to start winning games and going up the table, bit by bit. Then I'll be more happy."

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                              This is what he had to say today on teamtalk.

QPR ace Adel Taarabt is confident things will improve at Loftus Road and that they will climb off the bottom of the table.

The London outfit have endured a difficult start to the season and have yet to win in the Premier League putting pressure on R's boss Mark Hughes.

QPR face high-flying Everton after the international break and Taarabt believes they have the quality in the squad to get out of trouble at the wrong end of the table.

"We have two weeks where we have to work hard, focus and, hopefully, we can get then our first win of the season against Everton," Taarabt told the club's official website.

"You can see that we've got the quality in the group. We have a lot of good players - but I just think we have to start games better. If you are going behind all of the time, it's very difficult.

"I know we keep saying it, but we haven't had the same starting eleven twice this season. Every game, someone gets injured.

"For the manager it's really difficult, because when he makes substitutions, it's not for tactical reasons but for injuries."

Taarabt has called on his team-mates to stand up and be counted and has vowed to try and be a leader in the side.

"It's time for us to stand up and be counted. That's what I'm trying to do," added Taarabt.

"Now I have to win games for my team.

"I know I have the ability to help the team get our first win. I'm going to try and do that and be a leader.

"We just want to win games. I think we'll be fine when we start to do that."

Taarabt has scored in QPR's last two games against West Ham and West Brom, but the Moroccan admits the goals mean little if they are not picking up results.

"I was pleased with the goals, but it's more important to win games," continued Taarabt "At the moment, we aren't doing that.

"Scoring is good for my confidence, but it would be better if I scored and we won.

"We just need to start winning games and going up the table, bit by bit. Then I'll be more happy."

What I marked in bold is a valid point in my opinion.
                              Last edited by Shania; 11-10-2012, 01:29 PM.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X