Owen Coyle steps down, speculation: QPR might sign C.Y.Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Coyle steps down, speculation: QPR might sign C.Y.Lee

Korean Media arguing that Lee might move to QPR this winter as his close 'godfather' Colye steps down.

It's still Rumour but what do you think about Lee?

He's a right winger? So he'll probably play as a LB if we sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
      He's a right winger? So he'll probably play as a LB if we sign him.
      Can play both as right and left winger. 24 year old, either footed, exempt from national duty(army service)

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
        Can play both as right and left winger. 24 year old, either footed, exempt from national duty(army service)
        Sorry mate, just my sense of humour as Hughes has been playing people out of position

I don't think we need him, we need defenders and strikers. We don't need him with what we have, regardless of how good he is.

Comment

Having Lee means having two Taarabts at both wings

Comment

Sorry mate, just my sense of humour as Hughes has been playing people out of position

I don't think we need him, we need defenders and strikers. We don't need him with what we have, regardless of how good he is.
            it seems his price is less than 2M at the moment, what if we go for him?

<>

Comment

We could have Messi and Ronaldo on the wings, but if we can't stop the other team scoring we'll get beat.

Comment

Very good midfielder, it's too bad we already have too many of them. What we need is some new defenders...promising one's that aren't (almost) past it... Shawcross maybe?
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Glad he got the bullet, will have plenty of time for his table tennis now.
                  Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                    Very good midfielder, it's too bad we already have too many of them. What we need is some new defenders...promising one's that aren't (almost) past it... Shawcross maybe?
                    Sigh.... it's true, our defense...

Comment

Sigh.... it's true, our defense...
                      Unless SWP is offloaded I don't see us getting any more midfielders unfortunately. Although there was a rumour going around in the papers a few days ago that we were after Joe Cole!
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

This is how you make goals, if you can't score normally, just force it in!!!

Comment

Bon, would he really come to the bottom side in the PL who have not won an away game for almost a year? I'd imagine there's a few mid table sides who are in a better position to buy him than us.

Comment

Bon, would he really come to the bottom side in the PL who have not won an away game for almost a year? I'd imagine there's a few mid table sides who are in a better position to buy him than us.
                            Korean players care more about if a club really wants them whole-heartedly. That's how Park came to us, and he loves being one of us. As I said Korean people are very loyal and friendly unlike japanese players chasing for money and big names.

Comment

Korean players care more about if a club really wants them whole-heartedly. That's how Park came to us, and he loves being one of us. As I said Korean people are very loyal and friendly unlike japanese players chasing for money and big names.
                              Can't say I agree with you on the Japanese thing, but as I say I really can't see us buying a winger when we have so many more pressing needs in the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X