Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "QPR Poised To Sign Striker"

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS? :chill:

why can't anyone in the club see we frikkin need one!

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
    WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE THIS? :chill:

why can't anyone in the club see we frikkin need one!
    they do,but they are too mean and wont spend the money.

Comment

Its their money. They have already spent heaps on it. Its not as if you have the cash to do it yourself so until you do respect the people that have poured their own money into it

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
        Its their money. They have already spent heaps on it. Its not as if you have the cash to do it yourself so until you do respect the people that have poured their own money into it
        Respect....i was always taught you had to earn that...and by the owner saying QPR are just a hobby is a lack of respect towards us.
        Now who needs to wake up.

Comment

Then maybe we shouldn't have signed dross like Agyemang on good wages and a four year contract.

Comment

Its still u that needs to wake up. U have a really rubbish point. That money on Agyemang came out of their own pockets. Just because in ur eyes they should have spent a few mil on someone else doesnt change the fact that they had already ensured we didnt go bankrupt and on top of that invested in players that kept us in the division. Agyemang was one of them. If u remember he scored 8 in 6 giving the team a much needed boost and valuable points.

Comment

Its still u that needs to wake up. U have a really rubbish point. That money on Agyemang came out of their own pockets. Just because in ur eyes they should have spent a few mil on someone else doesnt change the fact that they had already ensured we didnt go bankrupt and on top of that invested in players that kept us in the division. Agyemang was one of them. If u remember he scored 8 in 6 giving the team a much needed boost and valuable points.
              dont think he has scored since!

Comment

We have too much dead wood and have just signed two Johnny foreigners that are a gamble.

We can all see that we needed to buy a striker like Beckford,Lita,Jackson and so on...

Comment

How is that a rubbish point. I am pointing out that the money clearly could have been spent more effectively. I would also suggest unless they are going to be serious abour promotion and invest heavily in the team then they refrain from jacking up the prices for season tickets in the way they did.
                  He may have scored 8 in 6 if he gets another 8 before he retires I will be surprised.

Comment

It really is beyond a joke! I dont buy that our supposed goalscoring midfield will score us an adequate amount of goals. Look at championship goalscorers from just tonight and you will see that proper strikers have won their team points........ Chopra, Fryatt, Maynard (against us), Luke Moore and okay they didnt win but McClean and Makail Smith for Peterboro. I personally think we have a very good squad apart from up top and as long as we are relying on, lets not kid ourselves midfielders to do a strikers job, we must accept mid table or worse mediocrity!

Comment

Working...
                    X