SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWP

Can we fine him for being a totally useless pile of ****.... also, I will drive him to any club who could take him off our hands, his name should never grace another team-sheet ever again unless it's for the reserves....

Isn't there half a dozen of these threads already?

Comment

Funny how we all know swp is crap on here but MH continues to play him and leave Hoilett on the bench

This one error out of many by MH is the reason why its best he leaves as its so obvious he should be on the bench but he cant see that

Comment

Park was much worse

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
          Park was much worse
          Sorry but he wasn't, Park at least works very hard and takes up decent positions off the other midfield players. SWP continually turns back, which as a wide attacking player is pointless, slows the play and narrows the width of the team. You only have look at their first two goals, both came from postive wide play that SWP simply doesn't give.

Comment

swp phillips has nothing about him any more, seems to run into people, cant pass to a team mate and his finishing is dreadfull. His confidence is shattered and can only see him getting worse the more bad games he has although that is hard to imagine at the moment. Must have some magical hold on hughes to keep getting picked

Comment

Originally posted by QPRJACK123 View Post
              Park was much worse
              Bloody hell, mate.....You need glasses. Nobody, but nobody, was worse than SWP today, even I wouldn't have been worse than SWP today.
              If only one thing finishes Mark Hughes at QPR, it will be his stubborness in playing SWP ahead of Hoilett.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                Bloody hell, mate.....You need glasses. Nobody, but nobody, was worse than SWP today, even I wouldn't have been worse than SWP today.
                If only one thing finishes Mark Hughes at QPR, it will be his stubborness in playing SWP ahead of Hoilett.
                can't believe someone thinks Park was worse. SWP offers nothing to the side anymore. When he fist arrive he ran at players and tools few shots, but now he runs into players, slows down play and his shots are way off target. He will cost Hughes his job if the manager does not drop him.

Comment

Bloody hell, bit of an over-reaction eh.
                  Tell me the specific occasions SWP was so terrible today? I remember him having a poor shot from a tight angle when set-up by Taraabt. That's about it.
                  I'm not saying he's brilliant, but he's not as bad as a lot of you are making out.

Comment

Originally posted by Grifter View Post
                    Bloody hell, bit of an over-reaction eh.
                    Tell me the specific occasions SWP was so terrible today? I remember him having a poor shot from a tight angle when set-up by Taraabt. That's about it.
                    I'm not saying he's brilliant, but he's not as bad as a lot of you are making out.
                    He's been worse than **** for the majority of games he's played for us , I'm not one for slating individuals normally but his time has come . Bloody great player in his day but that day has passed , we've given him so many chances and its always the same old crap . How hoillet doesn't get in ahead of him is astonishing to say the least .

Comment

Drop swp

WHY DOES HE PUT THIS IDIOT IN THE TEAM HE OFFERS NOTHING HES NOT FIT TO WEAR A QPR SHIRT

as a youngster he was a brilliant player but hes finished now

how can hughes play him in front of hoilett

hughes has lost the plot
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

it does make me wonder about hughes,blokes fighting for his job and yet he puts his faith in a player who is so predictable in his play, runs down a cul-de sac for a living.hoilett might not be ripping up trees at the moment but needs minutes on the pitch more than the current 10 to 15 that he's getting. he also know's how to score a goal.people are calling for hughes head,no chance would be to easy to sack him and let him walk from the situation he has put qpr in.

Comment

Yeah, Mark Hughes must do himself a favour with regard to SWP.
                          Has to be Hoilett over SWP everytime.

Comment

id like to drop swp... and respect the WATRB posting rules that prohibit threats of violence
                            Last edited by Kirill; 07-10-2012, 01:47 PM. Reason: ahem
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

not a premier league player
                              end of discussion

Comment

Working...
                              X