we are in the ****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are in the ****

just remember 7 games gone in the premier league only 2 points 31 left thats a lot of games gone in the prem without a win , its ok in the championship when you have a 46 game season to redeem yourself, he needs to go his record overall is shocking since he's been in charge .

Let me give a voice of reason... We are currently not in the ****. As one win could lift us out of the relegation zone... The second the gap gets bigger we will struggle.... Will not have enough character to sort it out
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
      Let me give a voice of reason... We are currently not in the ****. As one win could lift us out of the relegation zone... The second the gap gets bigger we will struggle.... Will not have enough character to sort it out
      can't give up yet

Comment

On the plus side, we gained on Norwich and Sunderland. So... Swings and roundabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          My view exactly. Its still proper tight down there and a couple of wins on the bounce all of a sudden youve shot up the table. Dont get me wrong, not got rose tinted glasses on, it does look $hit atm, but we arent stranded at the bottom by any means we just seriously need out pull our finger out ASAP.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X