Hoilett?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoilett?

What happened to him today, was expecting good things from him when he came on.

No one thinks he did well then?

Comment

Was anonymous really.
      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Would have had more of an impact on the game if he started IMO
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Poor when he came on but most likely due to trying to force things as he only had twenty minutes! Been in and out of he team as well which isn't going to help things we really need to start fielding a consistant side (which doesn't feature Clint Hill!)

Comment

Another player not living up to expectation

Comment

He needs space, best on counter attacks. We had possession when he came in, so wasn't his kind of game.

Comment

Should be starting not given 20 mins of the game

Dont know how SWP gets a starting place over him

Comment

A top player who or some bizarre reason can't get a start shouldn't be criticised for he 15 minutes he got today
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

May be that Hughes did not have a say on certain signings and is reluctant to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                      Should be starting not given 20 mins of the game

Dont know how SWP gets a starting place over him
                      he should start instead of SWP. also I notice he is quite slow in shooting .. it took him time and he got blocked or tackled while he should shoot quickly

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                        he should start instead of SWP. also I notice he is quite slow in shooting .. it took him time and he got blocked or tackled while he should shoot quickly
                        true and wasn't his first time this season!

Comment

Id be ****ing fuming if I was him and SWP was starting games whilst I warmed the bench.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

MH is clueless at present. His selections baffle me. He can make all the excuses in the world but he choses the team and tactics....it's his fault we are s..t

Comment

Hoillett must be thinking why the f##k have I come to this club when he can't get in in front of SWP. Has to start every game if playing well .

Comment

Working...
                              X