No announcement yet.

Hughes Out - sacked within the hour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil Beard made it clear at the start of the season qpr must improve this season, if qpr don't get anything in our next four games which bring us to November...hughes will be gone

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
      Phil Beard made it clear at the start of the season qpr must improve this season, if qpr don't get anything in our next four games which bring us to November...hughes will be gone
      I think then something will happen, not right now.

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
        If I remember, Beard and TF were very clear about improving this season. I don't think much more failure will be tolerated.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

the players have really gotta shoulder a lot of the blame! we should be much further up the league than we are with the squad we have got! the thing that worrys me more than whose manager is the fact we have got lots of players who are just here for the money and dont give a fock about the club! we are a pompey mark 2!
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
            the players have really gotta shoulder a lot of the blame! we should be much further up the league than we are with the squad we have got! the thing that worrys me more than whose manager is the fact we have got lots of players who are just here for the money and dont give a fock about the club! we are a pompey mark 2!
            They do have to shoulder the blame because otherwise how do you explain the 2 halves we saw today.What the hell they were doing 1st half I don't know but to come out and play for most of the 2nd half the way they did shows they can do it, but aren't

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Redknapp would destroy this club...he'd want £50 million up front for transfers
              i agree with most of your posts but not this 1. he will do the business absolute no question about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Get us in debt and run.
                what like hughes?

Comment

Don't want Redknapp money grabing git

Comment

most managers would give there right b.ollo.ck to have that squad, but hughes just dont know what to do with em.abysmal team selection again

Comment

Working...
                    X