Clint Hill EMBARRASSING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Hill EMBARRASSING

Beaten so easy against West ham for goal, both goals today down his flank beaten easily & we wonder why we are struggling!!

Useless player & championship quality AT BEST!!!

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Beaten so easy against West ham for goal, both goals today down his flank beaten easily & we wonder why we are struggling!!

Useless player & championship quality AT BEST!!!
    Exactly what i was thinking too slow , at fault for the goals and just keeps hoofing the ball !

Comment

Mate great servant top man etc etc but its not a popularity contest the fella is absolutely shiite. Any team with him in the starting XI will be in trouble. If Traore is fit enough for the bench he should be playing.

Comment

The only embarrassing one is you for this thread.........didn't hear you piping up after the Spurs game

Comment

Was clint hill full back against spurs numb nuts? DOHHHHH

Comment

hill is an honest pro and likeable lad............but lower championship level at best!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Don't say that the resident fraggle will get upset.

Anyone who thinks clint hill is pl quality knows nish about football sorry.

Comment

Hill and Nelson were superb against Spurs as CB, everyone now very happy with Ferdinand ?
                From Holland with love

Comment

Oh look Clint Hill has been subbed off for Traore

Any comments now?????

clueless

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave
                    So he is embarrassing today then **** is he? Just you didn't say that did you w-a-n-k-e-r
                    What did I say in my original post if you can actually read?!

BEATEN DOWN HIS FLANK AGAIN.

You really are a dummy. Subbed off? got anything to say dopey dave?

Comment

hill had no pace 10 yrs ago ,an honest pro but he is huffing and puffing in the 1st half . bu as i said in other posts he does not pick himself , hughes is not long for this job if he persists with hill swp and onouha ,

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        What did I say in my original post if you can actually read?!

BEATEN DOWN HIS FLANK AGAIN.

You really are a dummy. Subbed off? got anything to say dopey dave?
                        Look **&&** can't be doing with baby sitting you .....you put Championship at best now stfu
                        Last edited by QPRDave; 06-10-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Did bosingwa and ferdinand get mugged against Reading and West ham?

no because they didn't play!! Jesus you really are thick lad.

Any comment on why hill has been subbed off after two goals from his side?

Comment

over the hill

Comment

Big time!!

Comment

Working...
                              X