No announcement yet.

West Brom Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree if he loses again he could well hang up his gloves. No way will Hatton beat him though, I think Khan would teach Hatton a lesson & send him straight back to retirement, way too quick for him!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

oi maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatty no............a 95% hatton would demolish khan old bean.......the quality of the hitmans opponents belittles khans by some way......too ferouscious and to good downstairs for the waterford cyrstal jawed boy!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I would be nervous about Hatton fighting & Khan to bo be honest. I think he'd be real test for Hatton (won't go into reasons why). In fact, if I had to bet my life, think I'd go Khan (late or points)

But want to be clear....I would be gutted to see Hatton lose to him.....and equally love it if he won. Guess that's sport for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          See Amir lost his rag and has said he will knock out Brooke. Hope Brooke sparks him never warmed to Amir Khan. On todays game me water says we will get a point
          Amir Khan awkwardly mentioned something like " tell em what happended at sparring". That came across desperate to me.

Comment

Working...
          X