West Brom Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Brom Ticket

Looking fora student or cheap adult (up to face value) ticket for today...I know this should be in the tickets thread but it might not get seen quick enough lol!

Any help would be amazing

Cheers

sure there will be plenty on sale up there..dont think we've sold 500
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

They said online its sold out...

Comment

didnt we take the minimum allocation though!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          didnt we take the minimum allocation though!
          Ever the optimist Facto
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

matty i wont go away no more under hands on hips tenure...........no point!

Comment

matty i wont go away no more under hands on hips tenure...........no point!
              Admittedly away record is absolutely dreadful mate so can half see peoples angle when they say that. Me, personally, though, I love an away day! Not going today though which Im abit gutted about!

Comment

fair play to you old beanster...my loyalty will be questioned but i want to at least go with a chance of a win........under hughes more chance of amir khans jaw being sponsered by kryptonite!

Comment

Comment

fair play to you old beanster...my loyalty will be questioned but i want to at least go with a chance of a win........under hughes more chance of amir khans jaw being sponsered by kryptonite!
                    See Amir lost his rag and has said he will knock out Brooke. Hope Brooke sparks him never warmed to Amir Khan. On todays game me water says we will get a point

Comment

yes westy...khan interupted brook at every opportunity....arrogance from a man who gets knocked sparko by lightweights so proper 147 pounders like brook and hatton will seriously damage his health!

Comment

yes westy...khan interupted brook at every opportunity....arrogance from a man who gets knocked sparko by lightweights so proper 147 pounders like brook and hatton will seriously damage his health!
                        Im no expert on boxing, bit of a fair weather fan only watching the relatively big fights tbh, but if / when the Khan Brook fight happens Ill be having a few quid on Khan - cant help but think he has too much experience in the big fights for him. Brook is decent dont get me wrong, but I just think Khan has abit more about him (including a glass jaw I must admit!).

Comment

khan is ok in the opening two rounds using his handspeed n agilty....get past that ala danccy garcia/lamont peterson and he's an accident waiting to happen.....i dont think brook will ever be a marquee fighter but id still fancy him to beat up khan!

Comment

khan is ok in the opening two rounds using his handspeed n agilty....get past that ala danccy garcia/lamont peterson and he's an accident waiting to happen.....i dont think brook will ever be a marquee fighter but id still fancy him to beat up khan!
                            Wil be a good fight thats for sure. Thing is with Khan, after his brawl with Maidana I thought he was the real deal as he took some hefty wacks in that fight and showed he can "brawl" as well as "box" - and then came the Peterson & Garcia fights....

Comment

once a glassy always a glassy im affraid mathew....maidana was one shot away from taking him out late on......i think brook or hatton will retire him!

Comment

Working...
                              X