is your mrs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine knows the time of day
    cannot make it today so going up the Bush to watch todays game with a few others
    Told her the only problem is when we travel up we are going to be on a tube full of window lickers,she cooly replied.................... Chelsea at home today then?
    Love her to bits:drunk:

Comment

Hates football,hates this board,loves shopping,Corrie and nagging me

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        You got yourself a keeper there pal! Well, so long as she knocks you up a dinner every evening also?!
        Got home from work the other night and she's only gone and cleaned my flat top to bottom, washing and ironing done which is handy because I can't get the hang of the iron and played me up a dinner . She's a Goodun keeps asking me to take her carp fishing with me but she'd only tidy my tackle box so I couldn't find anything so that ones on hold

Comment

Forgot to mention when I met her we got onto football on the first date an she said she don't care who I follow as long as it wasn't Chelsea as on her words " I hate them f****** ##### " lol . She'll do I suppose

Comment

mine is fine with it. she even gets into it. she was a more nervous wreck than i was during the stoke game last season!
            i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Hates football,hates this board,loves shopping,Corrie and nagging me

What´s Corrie,Rebel R´s? or someone?

I just wonder?
              Last edited by Shania; 06-10-2012, 12:09 PM.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

It's a soap opera. On a few evenings a week. Heard of Eastenders? like that....but set up North.

Oh, it's called Coranation Street (Corrie for short)

Comment

all the reason why i stay single............moaning bints on saturdays should be 'evenings only' when receiving some human sausage after motd
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Thanks, Webb1977. ok,
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                      Got home from work the other night and she's only gone and cleaned my flat top to bottom, washing and ironing done which is handy because I can't get the hang of the iron and played me up a dinner . She's a Goodun keeps asking me to take her carp fishing with me but she'd only tidy my tackle box so I couldn't find anything so that ones on hold
                      Wish my missus would have a go at my tackle box,been married too long now

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                        Wish my missus would have a go at my tackle box,been married too long now

Comment

best way to stop your missus tidying ya tackle box..............marry em!!!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Mine would never leave a kebab before passing out... As her fine figure will testify !!

Comment

Just remembered the wife's finest moment, QPR-wise at least.

Got to LR one Saturday, and realised I'd left the season ticket at home. Rang her to tell her, and she then drove the hour drive to bring it out to me.

That's true love that is....

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                                Just remembered the wife's finest moment, QPR-wise at least.

Got to LR one Saturday, and realised I'd left the season ticket at home. Rang her to tell her, and she then drove the hour drive to bring it out to me.

That's true love that is....
                                True love would be if she reminded you that you had forgotten your st prior to leaving the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X