Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

with reports of massive losses should we have recruited from our lower divisions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with reports of massive losses should we have recruited from our lower divisions

weell reports are that we are losing massive amounts of money based on paying massive wages should we have just recruited from the english lower leagues im sure we would have had a lesser wage bill.................what do you think guys..................good idea or bad
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

We should have never bought Green for (non-)starters.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      We should have never bought Green for (non-)starters.
      wasn't he on a free?

Comment

It's more wages than transfere fee's,
        I think these loses have been taken into account to try to stay up ,should we have recruited from lwr league yes they couldn't any worse than the fwds and Greene. Hooper springs to mind what wages would he be on at celtic less than we are paying I gues! imo he would bring a greater goal ratio than A J and Cesse

Comment

Where did this figure come from?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
            wasn't he on a free?
            My bad, of course he was, I meant his wages.
            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

people are saying we are losing £5m a month....the wages and signing on fees must be huge.
              i can only assume most are on the £60k a week mark.
              next season prem tv money is worth £75m+ so vital we stay up.

Comment

we are a portsmouth waiting to happen.........im sorry but i see us spiraling out of control financially despite the claims tf/mittals all on board for the long term.....hate to say it but fulham were the blue print for smaller clubs surviving in the prem...after their initial big outlay to get there theyve been managed well and have decent scouts to unearth talent for reasonale fees/wages
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

yes

yes I agree withy facto its all about good management and getting the right players on board,we seem to have got all the wrong players on board
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The figures do not include the bonuses we get at the end of the year. They go by monthly income this is expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                      we are a portsmouth waiting to happen.........im sorry but i see us spiraling out of control financially despite the claims tf/mittals all on board for the long term.....hate to say it but fulham were the blue print for smaller clubs surviving in the prem...after their initial big outlay to get there theyve been managed well and have decent scouts to unearth talent for reasonale fees/wages
                      2 points:
                      Do you think that Fulham's wage bill is significantly different to ours?
                      You mentioned that Fulham stabilised after a hefty initial outlay. The trouble is we are at the 'hefty initial outlay' point in the same cycle. The question is will we steady the ship in the coming seasons (be a Fulham), or will we slide into insanity (Pompey)?

Comment

its a good point alts old bean....i hope im wrong but i cant help fearing the worse....its qpr we're talking about after all....real life sporting soap opera!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                          its a good point alts old bean....i hope im wrong but i cant help fearing the worse....its qpr we're talking about after all....real life sporting soap opera!
                          Yep and part of the problem is that supporting the R's makes you naturally pessimistic!
                          Things are on a different level these days, but on a proportionate basis, was Bulstrode's splashing of cash any lower as a percentage of income at that time? All of a sudden we were throwing six figure sums about on tiny attendances: has footy ever been any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                            My bad, of course he was, I meant his wages.
                            Do you mean mistake, or do you have something bad
                            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Hoop View Post
                              2 points:
                              Do you think that Fulham's wage bill is significantly different to ours?
                              You mentioned that Fulham stabilised after a hefty initial outlay. The trouble is we are at the 'hefty initial outlay' point in the same cycle. The question is will we steady the ship in the coming seasons (be a Fulham), or will we slide into insanity (Pompey)?
                              Have to say I don't know why there is this big furore over us losing money, it has to be part of the plan or at least not unexpected..... because we still had the same capacity last season as this.There are stories of Mittal pulling out because we are losing £5mill a month,....well why sanction the signings/wages if they didn't expect this?
                              How many teams in the prem are not losing money I wonder? Nearly all are run beyond their means, but with what they would probably call manageable debt

Comment

Working...
                              X