The myth that Taarabt can't play away!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Can we please put this b*llocks to bed & realise he's the most talented player at the club.

People say 'he doesn't travel well' & 'he should only start at home' well I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but since hughes has took over we have NEVER won an away game under him, most with taarabt absent!

Some of his movement & threaded passes the other night were like a breath of fresh air, not to mention an absolute worldie goal.

HE MUST START EVERY GAME to give us any chance of unlocking defences & gaining points.

Rant over.

RANT ON, BROTHER RABBIT
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

A good manager would nurture him & get the best out of him. I'll give warnock that he handled him brilliantly until Barton arrived, after that Adel seemed to be thrown to the wolves.
      Some of the older players that know him well should help him out when needed, like Derry, Hill or even Mackie for example. They know what he's like.
      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Everyone knows he strops, throws his arms, has a sulk but f*ck me he looked like one hungry mother f*cker the other night & his touches were superb. Let him do his thing man. As far as I'm concerned hughes is doing f*ck all good at the moment tactics wise I know his hands are tied with some injurys but if taarabts fit he must start home and away. Showed more effort & desire in half hour than cisse has in 5 games

Comment

I think cisse is feeling the same way Adel is i think he (cisse) thought he would play in all the games you can see it in his body language some times.

Comment

Everyone knows he strops, throws his arms, has a sulk but f*ck me he looked like one hungry mother f*cker the other night & his touches were superb. Let him do his thing man. As far as I'm concerned hughes is doing f*ck all good at the moment tactics wise I know his hands are tied with some injurys but if taarabts fit he must start home and away. Showed more effort & desire in half hour than cisse has in 5 games
            All Hail Brother Rabbit

( although I don't think his mother would be impressed with his potty mouth )

"Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Haha don't worry about the old girl son. She's given up on me

:small_laughter:

Comment

Haha don't worry about the old girl son. She's given up on me

:small_laughter:

You may think she has given up on ya BUT I can guarantee she still holds on to the hope that you will stop hanging round with those rufty tufty football types, clean up that potty mouth AND marry that nice girl who went on to be a Doctor who you took to the pictures once when you were 15 years old.

Comment

He is the most talented player we have at the club, the only player able to make something out of nothing.
                  To have a talent like that in the squad, and not use him if he's fit and available from now on, would be criminal in my opinion.

Comment

Can we please put this b*llocks to bed & realise he's the most talented player at the club.

People say 'he doesn't travel well' & 'he should only start at home' well I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but since hughes has took over we have NEVER won an away game under him, most with taarabt absent!

Some of his movement & threaded passes the other night were like a breath of fresh air, not to mention an absolute worldie goal.

HE MUST START EVERY GAME to give us any chance of unlocking defences & gaining points.

Rant over.

Comment

Working...
                    X