No announcement yet.

The myth that Taarabt can't play away!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The myth that Taarabt can't play away!!

Can we please put this b*llocks to bed & realise he's the most talented player at the club.

People say 'he doesn't travel well' & 'he should only start at home' well I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but since hughes has took over we have NEVER won an away game under him, most with taarabt absent!

Some of his movement & threaded passes the other night were like a breath of fresh air, not to mention an absolute worldie goal.

HE MUST START EVERY GAME to give us any chance of unlocking defences & gaining points.

Rant over.

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
    Can we please put this b*llocks to bed & realise he's the most talented player at the club.

People say 'he doesn't travel well' & 'he should only start at home' well I'm very sorry to be the bearer of bad news but since hughes has took over we have NEVER won an away game under him, most with taarabt absent!

Some of his movement & threaded passes the other night were like a breath of fresh air, not to mention an absolute worldie goal.

HE MUST START EVERY GAME to give us any chance of unlocking defences & gaining points.

Rant over.
    Best thing iv'e read all night

Comment

Cardiff away argument over!

Comment

Lets hope MH gets the message after WH game.

Comment

Exactly!!

Sick of hearing it. Not like we are any good away ffs!

Comment

Hull away.......................oh...........um ah..(whistling)

Comment

Yea he had a bad game away at hull 2 years ago not worth playing our most creative player at all. Great point dave.

Comment

Premier league games where he's played well away: Arsenal, Man United, Blackburn (played OK If I remembered that correctly)... Can't think of any others...
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  Premier league games where he's played well away: Arsenal, Man United, Blackburn (played OK If I remembered that correctly)... Can't think of any others...
                  Swansea 1-1 wasn't bad.

Tarbs is a confidence player, the backroom staff should be giving him confidence in away games.

Comment

How many bad games has swp, mackie, onouha, cisse, ferdinand had away from home chaps? PLENTY!!!

Comment

Yea he had a bad game away at hull 2 years ago not worth playing our most creative player at all. Great point dave.
                      Leeds away, Derby away Spurs away, Fulham away.......thanks full of great points me.Notice you didn't say Cardiff away when he did well was pointless.
                      I'm not saying he shouldn't play away but you come out with this like it's some huge revelation, when all posters on here said this days ago........well nearly all

Comment

All I see is talk of 'he doesnt defend' he never has ffs!

First rule in football start with your best Xi

Comment

All I see is talk of 'he doesnt defend' he never has ffs!

First rule in football start with your best Xi
                          Agree just let him do what he does best, as Warnock said look at what he does, not what he doesn't do

Comment

agree. What exactly have we achieved away from home in a year anyway? Time for Adel to start - should be first pick every time

Comment

A good manager would nurture him & get the best out of him. I'll give warnock that he handled him brilliantly until Barton arrived, after that Adel seemed to be thrown to the wolves.

Comment

Working...
                              X