Ephraim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ephraim

Good squad member, waste of a place, or one for the future?

Personally, I think he's a waste of a squad place. It's unlikely he'd have made the squad had Buzz decided to stay. He might be a nice lad etc but I can't see him getting any game time.

I'd have preferred that squad place to have gone to a LB or a forward.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

This will end up with Hogan getting destroyed

Comment

Took DJ's spot imo.

Great attitude & top lad I imagine but a space that absolutely should of gone to a striker.

Comment

I'm sure he's been one for the future for about 5 years now!

Cracking lad and top pro by all accounts, but if he doesn't get a game against Reading or Walsall in the cup then he certainly won't get a game for us in the Prem. I'd like to see him get a chance at least, but it won't happen.

Makes me wonder why we had him over Luke Young....

Comment

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
          I'm sure he's been one for the future for about 5 years now!

Cracking lad and top pro by all accounts, but if he doesn't get a game against Reading or Walsall in the cup then he certainly won't get a game for us in the Prem. I'd like to see him get a chance at least, but it won't happen.

Makes me wonder why we had him over Luke Young....
          I'm sure if dj had a similar attitude to hogan he would be in the 25 . Unfortunately for us he hasn't so were now stuck with a wasted squad place . Hogan certainty seems a top top lad but he's sadly just not good enough at this level

Comment

lack of foresight tactically...a striker or defender would have been a better use of the place.
            come on you r's!

Comment

In terms of game time he will get in the first team you might as well have named one of us in the 25.

Comment

i wouldn't have minded being in the 25 just so's i'd get a chance to knee rob green in the nuts.
                come on you r's!

Comment

Given the amount of better midfielders we have, and the fact we only named 3 strikers, I think Hogan is a huge waste of a space. Much rather Dj was in there instead.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

he's got more chance buying a lottery ticket, can't understand it, not fair to the boy, should have let him move on unless of course we get another 8 injuries on top of what we've got.
                    He might get a game then!!

Comment

People keep banging on about dj's 'attitude' ? What attitude? Always heard he is a good pro who is quiet off the pitch & just gets on with his training. Seems like certain fans want to tar players with some kind of totally fabricated label.

Comment

Can't see how he'll get a game..........especially as how he signed his contract extension agreeing to playing central midfield which is where MH sees him fitting in.

Comment

I agree that Hogan's place should have gone to DJ. People have been saying 'he's got potential, needs a run of games blah blah' for years, but the guy is 24/25 now and first played for us in 2007. How long are we planning to wait? He's not set the world on fire when on loan two divisions below us - we have far better players now.

but...

Imagine if instead of Bosingwa, Fabio, Ferdinand, Traore, Dyer and M'bia (at first) being injured, it was Faurlin, Park, Granero, SWP, Diakite and Mackie. Hogan would have played several games, and WATRBs would be moaning about Clint Hill being a waste of a spot in the 25.

Comment

Hughes wouldn't have replaced him with a striker. He has said all along he has enough up front because Adel and hoillet are reserve strikers. So he was never going to put one more striker in the 25

Comment

Can see Adel & Hoilett chipping in with a few but nowhere enough to keep the goal tally high. Needed another out & out striker apart from the 3 we have (2 crocks historically)

Comment

Working...
                              X