we are certs to go done unless tf is brave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we are certs to go done unless tf is brave

hughes just stands there hands on hips surveying disaster after disaster......a wally without a brolly...if we lose ,as i expect we will.to west brom/everton he must go!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I think i see him on the top of your ship shouting full steam ahead as he see's nothing wrong ??

Comment

he has been with us a while now and got a lot of players in and he is doing badly. Lucky Stoke kept us up.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

We need to give him a few more matches at least.

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
          We need to give him a few more matches at least.
          Unless I'm much mistaken he had plenty of games last season.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
            Unless I'm much mistaken he had plenty of games last season.
            And he kept us up... I mean we need to give him more matches before we sack him not because he's not had enough matches but because he hasn't lost enough credibility or enough points for us to sack him.

Comment

And he kept us up... I mean we need to give him more matches before we sack him not because he's not had enough matches but because he hasn't lost enough credibility or enough points for us to sack him.
              You're joking right? His stats are abysmal, right down there with the worst of the worst of our managers. The truth is in the form book. How many points do we have to loose?

Comment

You sure on that point .....................

Comment

God it's a mess' on the one hand we have to be careful that we don't get cut adrift and the team doesn't lose confidence,....on the other the board have invested so much into the Mark Hughes model of doing things, not just with money but with the whole setup, Academy, coaches, scouting, by sacking him too early could just bring the whole pack of cards down.
                  I really don't know what to think...............I suppose with the whole infrastructure modeled to MH's spec we have to give him more time and hope we stumble across a system/tactics that our players take too

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    God it's a mess' on the one hand we have to be careful that we don't get cut adrift and the team doesn't lose confidence,....on the other the board have invested so much into the Mark Hughes model of doing things, not just with money but with the whole setup, Academy, coaches, scouting, by sacking him too early could just bring the whole pack of cards down.
                    I really don't know what to think...............I suppose with the whole infrastructure modeled to MH's spec we have to give him more time and hope we stumble across a system/tactics that our players take too
                    Wouldn't like to be Fernandes, if I was him I would creep out the side door and leg it as fast as I could.
                    Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
                      Wouldn't like to be Fernandes, if I was him I would creep out the side door and leg it as fast as I could.

Feel hugely sorry for Fernandes. Been a model chairman but so far Hughes and the people Hughes brought in haven't delivered. As earlier poster said I think the entire structure of the club is now based on the Hughes model. Not a simple matter of chucking one manager for another. My hunch is that Hughes will be given to Christmas to turn it round and I hope v much that he does.

Comment

Well, we deserve to be relegated under our joker Hughton, but at least you can afford to dump your boss, we can't!

Jeez, and we go to Chelski on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                        X