• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Disaster!!!!

Cisse - so f@cking lazy its untrue

Onouha - footballer? Disgrace again.

Park - runs a lot

Hill - work rate but putting him left back against pace is ridiculous & was part of the problem for first goal. I know we are strugglinjury wise but I'd look to the reserve / youth set up for someone who can actually move. Desperate times.

Cesar - seen enough to see he's not the gk people thought he was hence why we got him. Should of come for their second goal. Abysmal against Reading too.

Taarabt - superb & must start every game home AND away!

Not sure about Cesar either, noticed from previous games he parries alot, but tonight did not look great overall

Comment

Agree with Hill, Cisse and Park slightly harsh on Cesar he is not the keeper he was and a car crash may be the reason for that. He is better than we can hope for Taarabt should be given the captaincy again it took his game to another and gave him confidence as well.

Comment

Disaster? Why, whats happened....?
        Been watching QPR, so missed the news!! Whats going on? Is it bad?

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Disaster? Why, whats happened....?
          Been watching QPR, so missed the news!! Whats going on? Is it bad?
          I'm calm now, thanks for the pep talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Cesar - seen enough to see he's not the gk people thought he was hence why we got him. Should of come for their second goal. Abysmal against Reading too.
            That was hilarious, but probably true!

Comment

Its true mate. Look at the goals he conceded against Reading bar the free kick which was brilliant, he was poor, tonight that second ball was screaming to be claimed & he watched it go by, next thing goal.

Just not good enough.

Comment

Its true mate. Look at the goals he conceded against Reading bar the free kick which was brilliant, he was poor, tonight that second ball was screaming to be claimed & he watched it go by, next thing goal.

Just not good enough.
                ... purchased on the back of another catastrophic buy presided over by Hughes. You couldn't make it up.

Comment

So true!

*face palm*

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Agree with Hill, Cisse and Park slightly harsh on Cesar he is not the keeper he was and a car crash may be the reason for that. He is better than we can hope for Taarabt should be given the captaincy again it took his game to another and gave him confidence as well.
                    great post... i had a good laugh. btw did i miss a car crash... i did go for a slash.

ahhhh taarabt on another level... this is gold. one fluke goal and he's on another level? i suppose i can wait for another 97 attempts off target until the next one. :-)

Comment

If you can't see taarabt is our best player my advice would be to lay off the crack. Its messing with your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by cujimmy View Post
                        great post... i had a good laugh. btw did i miss a car crash... i did go for a slash.

ahhhh taarabt on another level... this is gold. one fluke goal and he's on another level? i suppose i can wait for another 97 attempts off target until the next one. :-)
                        Forget the goal; it was the passion he showed out there that counted.
                        Shouting for the ball, giving team m8s feedback & actually wanting to win.

Yes I agree he can be a bit hit n miss at times, but you can never doubt how much winning means to him.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

wasn't worried before the game, very worried now
                          we're the laughing stock of the league

Comment

If you can't see taarabt is our best player my advice would be to lay off the crack. Its messing with your brain.
                            ok... enough already... i can only laugh so much reading one thread.

taarabt's got a bit of talent... but he hasn't got two brain cells to rub together. he's not the sharpest tool in the draw... he can't read the game very well. doesn't know when to pass or hold the ball... yadda yadda yadda... been said all before. but as long as keeps trying to nutmeg ever other player, to people like you i suppose that's entertaining and a sign of brilliance?
                            Last edited by cujimmy; 01-10-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              Forget the goal; it was the passion he showed out there that counted.
                              Shouting for the ball, giving team m8s feedback & actually wanting to win.

Yes I agree he can be a bit hit n miss at times, but you can never doubt how much winning means to him.
                              i suppose that's what he must think of waiting for the bus.

Comment

Working...
                              X