Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds now for Hughes to be the first EPL manager to get sacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds now for Hughes to be the first EPL manager to get sacked?

Does anyone know the odds for Mark Hughes to be the first Premier League manager to get sacked this season?

better than the trolley boy winning X Factor
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I've heard that all the betting sites are compiling short lists for the next manager, so I'd say they'll be shorter than a dwarven amputee.

Comment

6/4 or 5/2 if you fancy it. 5/2 looks great value as it has to happen

Comment

Gone before Reading?

Comment

You would think so, bad result at West Brom and could be sooner.

Comment

whats Tony tweeting?we unlucky,their keeper superb,in Mark we trust

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                Does anyone know the odds for Mark Hughes to be the first Premier League manager to get sacked this season?
                Whatever the odds are im putting a trillion quid on it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  whats Tony tweeting?we unlucky,their keeper superb,in Mark we trust
                  That doesn't mean anything though. He could be tweeting that in one hand and writing his P45 in the other

Comment

If he is not sorting his P45 I am more than happy to oblige overnight.

Comment

watch the press scan the crowd v Brom to see whos there then link us lol

Comment

Just for the record, I don't think we will go down, but I do believe we will be in another relegation battle this season. Hughes wont last. He hasn't got a clue! He's subbed our captain off early twice now!! Did he not learn from the Reading game that Park offers us nothing on the left wing..?

Comment

He has learnt nothing and who can honestly say they would know when all fit what Agent Hughes would class as his best 11. Answers on a postcard

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                            Just for the record, I don't think we will go down, but I do believe we will be in another relegation battle this season. Hughes wont last. He hasn't got a clue! He's subbed our captain off early twice now!! Did he not learn from the Reading game that Park offers us nothing on the left wing..?
                            I reckon he knows more about the game than you mate..
                            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by swivvler View Post
                              Whatever the odds are im putting a trillion quid on it!!
                              Would make you the worlds richest man, please buy the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X