Help needed for saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for saturday

Does anyone know or have an old stadium guide ie. Blocks a, b. C etc in relation to the newish silver gold platinum guide as i want to take my two boys on saturday as its the younger ones 7th birthday and would like to find out what would be a good/not so good view as he is quite small. This would be the first game they have been to so would like to make it as memorable as possible. Also does anyone know if it would be possible at this late stage to get some kind of announcement either scoreboard or verbal wishing him a happy birthday.any help would be much appreciated.

A,B and I think C are silver, as are the other end blocks of upper SA. Paddocks are silver and so is Lower Loft and ends of Ellerslie. Upper Loft, middle of Ellerslie and some of upper SA are gold. Really expensive stuff right on the halfway line of SA and us plebs are in the Bronze corners. I would say little chance of getting a free anouncement but you can probably buy some sort of anouncement by sponsoring.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

That would be a joke if you had to pay for a shout out for a kids birthday!! I remember when mine was on the scoreboard when I was a kid, was well chuffed!! If his a junior R aint it in the programme??
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
      X