Not all doom and gloom....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all doom and gloom....

We've only really had one bad game in the league this season....forget Reading...Capital Cup will hurt them more than it does it us now, as far as league results go:

Swansea at Home = terrible result but we played well and got done on the counter attack.....5 times!...D'oh!!
    Norwich Away = We lost home and away to them last season so a point is progress.
    Man City Away = Premiership Champions - Everyone expects to get beat there.
    Chelsea at Home = European Champions - We're the only team to take anything off of them in the league so far!
    Spurs Away = Outplayed them for 45 mins but they finished 4th in the Premiership so a narrow defeat away isn't a bad result really?

Chelsea was good, even though I still think they will get found out soon.
    Man City have not been firing on all cylinders, and neither had Spurs till we played them, so I am not getting carried away. First half Spurs was really good though.
    Norwich was awful, they are a lot worse than last season, and we really should be getting 3 points at places like that.
    Last edited by Marshy; 30-09-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      Man City have not been firing on all cylinders, and neither had Spurs till we played them, so I am not getting carried away. First half Spurs was really good though.
      Norwiich was awful, they are a lot worse than last season, and we really should be getting 3 points at places like that.
      Agreed but I'm saying we're not in the same **** as last year....the only points we've lost this year that we won last year are 3 off swansea and 2 off chelsea....Chelsea was always going to be difficult and we got a point. Plus we got 1 more point off Norwich than we did last year already.

Comment

Yet another chin up thread,how many is that now

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          I'm really sorry that your glass is half empty!.....We are Premier League!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
            Norwich was awful, they are a lot worse than last season, and we really should be getting 3 points at places like that.
            There will be plenty of games where we'll pick up 3 points, when we will be expecting none as fans. Every club goes through this and remember, we are a team that's still gelling and have first team players out.

I have faith in the club/team, I don't for one minute think we'll go down right now. I do agree that 3 points tomorrow is very important, we don't want to leave it to late.

Comment

Better than yet another doom mongering thread.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think even one is one too many for you

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                  Sorry mate but we are NOT Premier League, we are IN the Premier League
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Keep the faith
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                      I never knew that,thanks

Comment

Too many, Reb.

Comment

Working...
                        X