No announcement yet.

Green told he can leave QPR for NOTHING - Mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be disapointed if we let him go for nothing, we should try to claw back some of the wages. £100,000 a month is not to be sniffed at.

Comment

it is just a bit of a mess really.

I struggle to feel sorry for anyone earning that kind of money though!
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
        I would be disapointed if we let him go for nothing, we should try to claw back some of the wages. £100,000 a month is not to be sniffed at.
        £200,000 a month!!!!!!!

Comment

Rubbish story from a rubbish paper.

The same paper that reported he was on £45 a week at West Ham and that he'd taken a paycut to join us.
          Admittedly £40k a week is still a lot but he was still an England squad member at the time.
          I bet Cerny & Murphy's combined wages are about the same.

I too would have preferred Foster at the time, but He would cost £4-5m to sign and his wages wouldn't have been much less than Green's
          Besides Foster has made some glaring errors so far this season.
          And Cesar didn't cover himself in glory v Reading. The 3rd goal in particular.
          If Green had been in goal that game, he'd have been slated.

Comment

in robert john deere's defence bet he wishes he had one.you have to be worried by mh ability in the transfer market he decided that green was the keeper for him. i know it has been done to death that mh was after ben foster but, foster has established himself in the midlands and he should be applauded he didnt chase the dollar,so decided on green and after a handful of games calls time.if i was tf i would be spitting nails spunking my money up the wall. it makes me annoyed that it wasn't that long ago that lee cook handing over a slice of his transfer money and buckets to collect money to save our sorry arses and now lets pay 50 grand a week to a player we know longer want.as a club we are so wasteful with money, i know its not my dough and im a tight ##### but it makes the club look incompetent.

Comment

At least MH is admitting his mistake and ready to save some money.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                It was a panic buy from Hughes. We do like a freebie, which is good, but they need to be of quality.

Green made 3 or 4 howlers in pre season and then started his season by making another f**k up inside the first 20 mins of his debut. He makes our defenders nervous. He barely talks and always stays on his line and does not look commanding.
                Howlers I have to disagree with, not just Green, as per my signature

Comment

Hughes - Green has QPR chance

Robert Green does have a future with QPR despite the presence of Julio Cesar, according to manager Mark Hughes.

More...

Comment

Hughes signed Green with the full intention of him being 1st choice and was hoping to sign another younger keeper to provide a challenge. However, when the opportunity to sign Cesar came along it was really an offer to good to refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                      Howlers I have to disagree with, not just Green, as per my signature
                      You really have got a thing about these balls havent you
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X