No announcement yet.

Lets get Briatorie back. He would have had the balls to get rid of Hughs by now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get Briatorie back. He would have had the balls to get rid of Hughs by now

Seems like many fans would be happier with rash knee jerk decisions. So why not bring back the orange ego himself.

Originally posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Seems like many fans would be happier with rash knee jerk decisions. So why not bring back the orange ego himself.
    spot on. perhaps some of the people here are briatore himself under different user names...:O_O:
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

And then what op enlighten me.

Comment

Paladini is probably posting under several carefully constructed alias

Comment

Wayhay!! bring back fabulous Fab He say ooo da phucka iss marrk oooos.......fire is ass outta !!

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            And then what op enlighten me.
            Then I'd bid 8mil to prize paddy away from neil and make him captain. Now that was a man who never let sobrierty or long term thinking cloud his judgement

Comment

actually embarrassing that anyone would rather harry ****ing harry over hughes right now. the guy was hated by proper spurs fans (shhh his mates in the media dont want you to know that)

Comment

Flav would of tossed his knee blanket at the dugout
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  Flav would of tossed his knee blanket at the dugout
                  screaming getta f*ckin Mahon on ...............essa comon sense, i cud do thees job

Comment

Flav would of picked the starting line up and formation,then when #### up hed of ranted at MH that he a ####ing welsh lamb humper fool and what he doing playing that team.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                      actually embarrassing that anyone would rather harry ****ing harry over hughes right now. the guy was hated by proper spurs fans (shhh his mates in the media dont want you to know that)
                      like Hughes was hated by City fans for the appaling football he served up? Why does anyone equate sacking Hughes with the return of Tango?

You ask any 'proper' Spurs fan right now whether they played decent football under Harry, compared with what they've got now.

Hughes record is abysmal with us, never mind the fact that his tactical limitations have been exposed wherever he has been. Oh well, at least I'm consistant, I've wanted him gone since the final whistle at Maine Road last season (and said so). The real tragedy is that we may be stuck with him because his very able agent doubtless secured a contract which is going to cost us. People need to trust the evidence of their own eyes, the truth is in the form book.

Comment

Gigi De Canio, Bernie and Flavio.....get 'em back just for that....

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                          Gigi De Canio, Bernie and Flavio.....get 'em back just for that....
                          Why not bring back Vine, Legs and rowlands while we are at it

Comment

well

well i do like huges and think hes a good manager but i still want harry redknap because

....................... HARRY BOY IS REALLY THE GREATEST MANAGER IN THE WORLD
                            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              screaming getta f*ckin Mahon on ...............essa comon sense, i cud do thees job
                              Haha. I think even Gavin Mahon must regret scoring that goal. Basically responsible for allowing Flavio to believe he was a master tactician for the next FOUR YEARS.

Comment

Working...
                              X