X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats for matty btw

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      tonight he got into some good positions but lacked in the final third. thats sadly been the case since he joined.
      This is spot on. At least 4 times he was in a great position but lost it everytime. He did touch the ball though which is more than Mackie did.

Park must play. He is a great player and he links up well with Faurlin/Granero. But he is not a left sided player. He surely should be playing on the right or in the centre of the park....no pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        I think anybody who questions Parks ability as a footballer is demonstrating massive amount of naivetey And lack of understanding about the game

If you want to blame anybody have a look at Mark Hughes who played him out wide left To accommodate the ineffective Jamie Mackie
        Good call............

Comment

Cisse is incredibly selfish, and stubbornly places himself between their two central defenders- refusing to drop back to ever collect the ball from our midfielders. I strongly believe that's part of the reason park had a poor game- often he found himself isolated running into their half alone, because cisse just refused to give him an easy pass. It was like playing with 10 men at times.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I think anybody who questions Parks ability as a footballer is demonstrating massive amount of naivetey And lack of understanding about the game

If you want to blame anybody have a look at Mark Hughes who played him out wide left To accommodate the ineffective Jamie Mackie
            erm nobody on here has questioned his ability , but he is not the same player that alex ferguson signed 4 years ago , to put it into english if he is not being effective on the left wouldnt you rather put someone who can play on the left nd stick park in the middle or give him a rest

Comment

Some people on here have played too much football manager by the sounds of it
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Some people on here have played too much football manager by the sounds of it
                hahaah coming from the bloke whos on this forum 24/7 laughable , go to bed now you can come back on here at the crack of dawn tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4eva89 View Post
                  hahaah coming from the bloke whos on this forum 24/7 laughable , go to bed now you can come back on here at the crack of dawn tommorow
                  No need for personal insults, dial it down a notch please.

Comment

Oops is that a nerve I touched there princess? "Qpr4eva89" ? I say no more

Comment

oh dear...
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

im not being funny but didnt you say earlier in the season that your not a season ticket holder and go to games when u can ? (sorry if im wrong)
                        but if thats the case how do you know hes been our best player ?
                        ive been every game this season home and away and to be honest he hasnt been all that the last 3-4 games
                        I have a ST you clown missed city n tonight. But dw, you keep on chomping at the bit my man, tis quite amusing .

Comment

Oops is that a nerve I touched there princess? "Qpr4eva89" ? I say no more
                          Posts: 9,707 since june 2011 lol............. nuff said geta life ; ), night night sweet cheeks

Comment

I have a ST you clown missed city n tonight. But dw, you keep on chomping at the bit my man, tis quite amusing .
                            That goes for you too Matty, no need to keep this going. Lad was out of order, let's leave it at that now please.

Comment

Working...
                            X