Please God No More Mackie .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
    I was being sarcastic! I think the bloke is dreadful. His first touch is woeful, he slows down the play, takes too many touches, his head is always down, his distribution is poor, his passing is shocking and he tries to do things he just doesn't have the ability to do.

But so many on here love him because 'he tries his best'.
    he is a good sponge and bucket man though

Comment

mackies winner v liverpool and his goal at the etihad were the magical moments last season , sure he has his limitations and he was rubbish v reading but i love the fact that a player like him an old fashion grafter can can score the winner v liverpool

Comment

If you're not getting the practice you cannot be on the top of your game instantly,i keep telling my missus that i cannot come off the bench every month and last for 90 mins and hit the back of the net,no different to mackie,i need shooting practice everynight .....

Comment

last season 34 appearances 9 goals

tarbs last season 28 appearances 2 goals

Mackie is a good midfield goalscorer, lacks some finer skill but terrorises right backs

decent player, not worth digging out

Comment

Would have mackie of swp any day of the week
            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post

Mackie is a good midfield goalscorer, lacks some finer skill but terrorises right backs

Comment

Wrong.......He got 7 goals last season. If you are going to use stats to support a player at least make them right.

For the record Mackie scored more goals/had better stats than Luca Modric last year but who is the better player?

Rather than use stats, maybe you should actually watch him play! Cause everyone else who actually watched him play in this thread saw how out of his depth he is now. We pass the ball more and have a quick tempo which Mackie does not have the ability to keep up with. Hence he loses it if he actually even touches the ball.

Thankfully Hughes has seen this and will not start him in league games anymore.

Comment

lets not forget he scored some vital goals, Liverpool for instance, deserves a bit more respect
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

Wrong.......He got 7 goals last season. If you are going to use stats to support a player at least make them right.

For the record Mackie scored more goals/had better stats than Luca Modric last year but who is the better player?

Rather than use stats, maybe you should actually watch him play! Cause everyone else who actually watched him play in this thread saw how out of his depth he is now. We pass the ball more and have a quick tempo which Mackie does not have the ability to keep up with. Hence he loses it if he actually even touches the ball.

Thankfully Hughes has seen this and will not start him in league games anymore.
                    no it was 9 goals, and i watch every game.

Comment

no it was 9 goals, and i watch every game.
                      Oh dear. You are now just making a fool of yourself. It really was 7 goals Mackie scored last season. Helguson was out top scorer with 9.

To make you look even more stupid i will tell you the 7 games he scored in. Please feel free to add the other two mystery goals he got last season for QPR. Sunderland(h) Swansea(a) Blackburn x2(a) Liverpool(h) Swansea(h) Man City(a)

If you went to every game i would not be explaining basics to you son.

Comment

I am a Jamie Mackie fan. He brings something to the team that other players do not. Eleven Lionel Messis would not make a very good team because a good team has balance. Jamie Mackie is a hard working player who brings a good attitude, which tends to rub off, and contributes at BOTH ends of the pitch, which many strikers do not. As has been mentioned above, he also has a penchant for scoring BIG goals. Even at Man City away, the go-ahead goal with ten men was HUGE. He is a valuable member of our Premier League squad.
                        'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                          Oh dear. You are now just making a fool of yourself. It really was 7 goals Mackie scored last season. Helguson was out top scorer with 9.

To make you look even more stupid i will tell you the 7 games he scored in. Please feel free to add the other two mystery goals he got last season for QPR. Sunderland(h) Swansea(a) Blackburn x2(a) Liverpool(h) Swansea(h) Man City(a)

If you went to every game i would not be explaining basics to you son.

Comment

Working...
                          X