• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please God No More Mackie .

Enough is Enough.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Enough is Enough.
    to be fair the blokes a striker , hes said thats his position and hes just unlucky hes got proven strikers in the team ahead of him , hence why hes always played out of position

Comment

and an international,well ok scotland
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

For anyone wondering why he has not been starting games recently his performance tonight showed why. Absolutely abysmal. He barely even touched the ball and of course when he did he lost it by running into someone or mis placing a 5 yard pass.

We are so much more of a footballing side now with quick passing and ball on the floor. Mackie is way out of his depth here.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          Enough is Enough.
          I think Mackie always gets made a scapegoat when things are not going well. I wonder if he would get the same criticism if his name was Jaime Mackerano.

Comment

no sunderland scum on here i thankyou
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
              I think Mackie always gets made a scapegoat when things are not going well. I wonder if he would get the same criticism if his name was Jaime Mackerano.
              He gets criticism because he played crap and looks way out of his depth in this side.

Comment

Ive always said this, you cant say that he is better than Adel why people think he is a super sub is madness.... He gives 100 percent but I would give 100 percent but the fact is hes not good enough .
                Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

You can't say that about Mackie. Who cares about his ability, he always tries his best.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                    You can't say that about Mackie. Who cares about his ability, he always tries his best.
                    If you played for QPR you would give 100 percent doesnt mean you should be in the first team.
                    Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

SWP needs to get more credit. He's been decent recently and is rightly keeping mackie out of the side

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post
                        If you played for QPR you would give 100 percent doesnt mean you should be in the first team.
                        Think Hammersmith was being a touch sarcastic mate

Comment

Originally posted by Slydo View Post

I was being sarcastic! I think the bloke is dreadful. His first touch is woeful, he slows down the play, takes too many touches, his head is always down, his distribution is poor, his passing is shocking and he tries to do things he just doesn't have the ability to do.

But so many on here love him because 'he tries his best'.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Again , a few football manager experts on here .
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Mackie is a championship player, he shouldn't be starting games for us. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                              X