Give Hughes till Christmas - none of this three years rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mat72 View Post
    Ok mate, if you was expecting us to get near 8th this season then I think you was always gonna be disappointed ..
    We have a better team than half the Premiership, so I expect is to finish anywhere between 8 and 14. Anything lower is not acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
      As I said, it was very tight - if they had 3 less points, they would have finished 14th. That's how tight the table was.

I saw some of their games, and they were not good. Considering they had a decent squad, I do think it was rubbish.
      The table is always that tight, look at last season Man City champions on goal difference. Football is all about slim margins, 8th is a good season. Check out every table, there's usually about 5 points separating mid table teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
        The table is always that tight, look at last season Man City champions on goal difference. Football is all about slim margins, 8th is a good season.
        The table doesn't lie is a cliche, that is not true. It can lie. When you consider the team he had and the performances they put in, they were rubbish, and I don't say this because I hate Fulham, I say this because they were just truly awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
          The table doesn't lie is a cliche, that is not true. It can lie. When you consider the team he had and the performances they put in, they were rubbish, and I don't say this because I hate Fulham, I say this because they were just truly awful.
          I don't really watch a lot of Fulham, did you watch a lot of their games that season?

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
            I don't really watch a lot of Fulham, did you watch a lot of their games that season?
            I didn't see too much of them then, I saw a fair amount when MH was their manager the season before, all I remember is that I would find the games really boring. Of course, as he was not our manager then, I did not analyse carefully.

Comment

Working...
            X