Squad - The Big Difference!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad - The Big Difference!

I expect a win tonight, to put us in better form for our MUST WIN Monday night clash with West Ham.

Now, we can do this by resting one or two...

Diakite, Adel, Cisse, Traore and Mbia must feature IMO... Its ridiculous that they haven't really this season. (Injuries being the reason; understandable that we have been playing well without)

However what a huge luxury it is that we can replace Faurlin and/or Granero with Adel and Diakite this year.

Mbia is needed at the back as I would POTENTIALLY rest Nelson (Big player for us currently)

Not only does this give them game time, but these are all potential starting eleven footballers at our club.

We need a win, we also need a win in the league. This is a big game.

Strong team needed. No Youth in the starting 11 for me. Sorry

If all fit..

Green

Traore
    Mbia
    Hill
    Onouha

Park
    Adel
    Diakite
    SWP

Cisse
    Mackie

Agree with that

Comment

think traore injured?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        think traore injured?
        Makes a change .... :impatient:
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Makes a change .... :impatient:
          Exactly my thoughts!

Mbia will soon **** me off before hes even touched a ball... Injury prone

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            I expect a win tonight, to put us in better form for our MUST WIN Monday night clash with West Ham.

Now, we can do this by resting one or two...

Diakite, Adel, Cisse, Traore and Mbia must feature IMO... Its ridiculous that they haven't really this season. (Injuries being the reason; understandable that we have been playing well without)

However what a huge luxury it is that we can replace Faurlin and/or Granero with Adel and Diakite this year.

Mbia is needed at the back as I would POTENTIALLY rest Nelson (Big player for us currently)

Not only does this give them game time, but these are all potential starting eleven footballers at our club.

We need a win, we also need a win in the league. This is a big game.

Strong team needed. No Youth in the starting 11 for me. Sorry

If all fit..

Green

Traore
            Mbia
            Hill
            Onouha

Park
            Adel
            Diakite
            SWP

Cisse
            Mackie
            What a fine team that is my son......possibly only enhanced if we signed Lee Cattermole?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
              What a fine team that is my son......possibly only enhanced if we signed Lee Cattermole?
              Him and Cisse double RED

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                Him and Cisse double RED
                Ha Ha! I thought you might of noticed that.....:=):

Comment

The calibre of player we have should ensure we will put a few teams to the sword this season, and we've got great back ups in most positions now. Still feel we're a LB short though.
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    The calibre of player we have should ensure we will put a few teams to the sword this season, and we've got great back ups in most positions now. Still feel we're a LB short though.
                    We will thump somebody this year, no doubt about that. Probably be averaged out by being thumped by somebody ourselves (again) , but we will have a couple of convicing wins nonetheless, I am sure of it.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                      Ha Ha! I thought you might of noticed that.....:=):
                      haha yep

Comment

I'd prefer to see them try and get Adel to operate in the hole myself, because if Bobby is injured we look a bit weak in linking midfield and attack. Surely this is the ideal position for Tarbs to really make an impression?

Comment

Working...
                        X