Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good article about Granero and Faurlin..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good article about Granero and Faurlin..............

http://hereisthecity.com/2012/09/25/...in-the-league/
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

B0ll0x. Dont really want the media picking up on em tbh, rather they just went about their business without the attention. Oh well, cant have it all - at least we have some top talent in CM. I said after the Chelski game I reckon theyve gotta be / have the potential to be the best CM pairing outside the Champions Legaue chasing sides.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"It's fair to say that if these two can stay fit all season, QPR should end up comfortably nestled in the top half of the table".

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Agree with you Matty. Don't want the world and his wife seeing our jewels, unfortunately it's impossible to hide them. Hopefully, if we can get some success sooner rather than later, we'll keep our better players. If we feed so called bigger clubs our better players, like we did in the early mid nineties, we know where we'll end up.
        That said, it's better to have quality than not.
        Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        B0ll0x. Dont really want the media picking up on em tbh, rather they just went about their business without the attention. Oh well, cant have it all - at least we have some top talent in CM. I said after the Chelski game I reckon theyve gotta be / have the potential to be the best CM pairing outside the Champions Legaue chasing sides.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Agree mate but hopefully we have a certain amount of pulling power of our own that'll keep him here!

Comment

Working...
          X