Faurlins Contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
    i spoke to Phil B at the Chelsea game and asked the question about Ale. I said it was imperative he is signed to a new contract. PB agreed and said it is something that will get done
    Bet Phil B was glad he bumped into you - reckon he was in two minds what to do about Ali's contract, but now his dilemma has been resolved.....thanks to your expert guidance!

Comment

Faurlin is not a MH signing ,Samba is , don't be suprised if Samba comes good it could be at the expense of Faurlin
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
        I think it expires next year. We have to get him on a long contract but unfortunately that doesn't mean he will stay. When big clubs come knocking players heads get turned, especially by agents, prospects of winning trophies, European football and playing for your country. The only advantage of a long contract is we could profit big time. I'd rather him playing for us than the money
        We will lose him one day, that's not being negatve just realistic
        What is the rush what if he suffers a re-occurrence of the knee injury some fans just don't seem to think properly a few good performances doesn't make a season

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
          What is the rush what if he suffers a re-occurrence of the knee injury some fans just don't seem to think properly a few good performances doesn't make a season
          Well I hate to be the bringer of bad news but the way he walked off the pitch today doesn't look Like he will be playing again any time soon

Just as well some of our supporters are not in charge of contract negotiations hey
          Last edited by W12_Ranger; 26-09-2012, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X