Spurs game was superb... but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs game was superb... but

I thought the fans really got behind the lads in the first half but I think we were all a bit nervous for the second.

Anyway the only thing that irritates me is that we seem so desperate to sing the names of the subs during the game. The singing of ''ole cisse'' just seemed a bit stupid to me when he's not on the pitch... never mind the fact that hoilett and zamora and the eleven actually out there were playing their hearts out. If Mark hughes decides cisse should be coming on then I'll support him until the end but until then I'd rather focus on the players on the pitch.

Not much of a moan but just stinks a bit of the briatore etc era when things seemed so focussed on the touchline and fans would spend all their time screaming about buzz when magilton was manager, or blackstock when sousa was.

Never really understood singing a subs name when as you put it the 11 out there were doing great.i wanted cisse to start but def wouldn't start chanting other players...must be tough to still be out there and ppl chanting for someone else

Comment

yes

yes the team may well have played brilliant,but players like defoe and cisse can only svore if they are on the pitch,cisse would have scored a second in the first half and we would have won the match 3-1 if he played

as brilliant as zamora is playing he wont ever be a prolific striker so we need cisse on the pitch,hughes needs to realise without goals you wont ever be able to stay in the prem,thats it really play cisse or else we drop

the reason why the fans sing cisse is because hes the only player since ferdinand who could score 20 prem goals a season,and that spells survival

selling ferdinand cost us the premiership and now we have a chance to hold onto our dream but if you dont play cisse you drop a division its that simple

the prem is about GOALS GOALS AND MORE GOALS
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Zamora has his name sung plenty - and rightly so IMO, once again put in a decent shift up top. I have no issue with singing a subs name, I couldn't care less, so long as were behind QPR and making some noise.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_rich View Post
          I thought the fans really got behind the lads in the first half but I think we were all a bit nervous for the second.

Anyway the only thing that irritates me is that we seem so desperate to sing the names of the subs during the game. The singing of ''ole cisse'' just seemed a bit stupid to me when he's not on the pitch... never mind the fact that hoilett and zamora and the eleven actually out there were playing their hearts out. If Mark hughes decides cisse should be coming on then I'll support him until the end but until then I'd rather focus on the players on the pitch.

Not much of a moan but just stinks a bit of the briatore etc era when things seemed so focussed on the touchline and fans would spend all their time screaming about buzz when magilton was manager, or blackstock when sousa was.
          I blame lack of half time beer...

Comment

Our fans over the last couple of years are prone to doing really odd things during games.
            Cheering Man Citeh's winning goal at their place, the most bizarre scene I've ever witnessed.

Comment

Spurs game was superb... but............................................... ..................We lost

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Spurs game was superb... but............................................... ..................We lost
                That's the spirit Dave.....never accept a loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                  That's the spirit Dave.....never accept a loss!

Comment

Working...
                  X