Mark Halsey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Halsey

After all the build up to the weekends game between Liverpool and Man Utd and the massive media coverage about respect must be shown to the Hillsborough victims and their families 2 supporters feel this is appropriate?
    Maybe the Utd chant after the match was accurate
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...Liverpool.html

That is disgusting. Utterly disgusting.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

it is disgusting but honestly ,if i got that kind of abuse on twitter or any social media i would just call em ch unts block em and get on with it, there always some t wa t giving it large. If you are famous and cant take abuse then DO NOT go public on social media sites.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        it is disgusting but honestly ,if i got that kind of abuse on twitter or any social media i would just call em ch unts block em and get on with it, there always some t wa t giving it large. If you are famous and cant take abuse then DO NOT go public on social media sites.
        Have to agree.

What exactly is a ref on Twitter going to get..... he, or any other, are just putting themselves in the firing line for abuse. I can't imagine any fans contacting them to say good decision etc.

Comment

liverpool fans have a lot to answer for. utds fans and players respected them and then at the final whistle they went and targeted utd about munich and then the ref on twitter. i know its not all their fans, but its still shocking

Comment

and then brendan rodgers came out after the match and didnt have a bad word to say! if he didnt see it, he should at least have said that if its true then he is appalled.

Comment

spot on. its a big bad world up there man the **** up

Comment

Agree with you, Kron.
                What those two buffoons wrote, isn't worth wasting police time on.

Comment

TBH i remember Hillsborough when it happened and it was shocking. I can understand the feeling of outrage on Merseyside at the police and government cover up but how they can honestly say that Liverpool fans had no involvement is beyond me. Any of us know that went to football in the 80s the fans would roll up late on and do anything they could to get into the ground. Crushes at five to 3 were commonplace .

Comment

The thing is yeah you can say the Ref shouldn't be on twitter but then why should he not? Liverpool supporters everywhere have been demanding respect be shown by the whole of the football world and then two, only two I admit but 2 too many still think this is ok. Are they a bit thick? As for man up I'm sorry but I saw an article on the TV when Halsey was in the middle of his treatment and his little girl was saying things about how her daddy was very ill but he would get better, and it was ripping him apart poor bloke. I believe his wife also had cancer at the same time as him too.

Comment

Think there has been a small misunderstanding in this thread, Mark Halsey isn't on Twitter, he just found out about these disgusting comments. His son is on Twitter however and is also a QPR fan, along with his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        The thing is yeah you can say the Ref shouldn't be on twitter but then why should he not? Liverpool supporters everywhere have been demanding respect be shown by the whole of the football world and then two, only two I admit but 2 too many still think this is ok. Are they a bit thick? As for man up I'm sorry but I saw an article on the TV when Halsey was in the middle of his treatment and his little girl was saying things about how her daddy was very ill but he would get better, and it was ripping him apart poor bloke. I believe his wife also had cancer at the same time as him too.
                        He should be on twitter if he wants it but people have to understand there are some ******* ******* out ther, and if you are in the public eye you WILL get these targeting you.
                        Last edited by Fraggy; 24-09-2012, 10:04 PM. Reason: Understand the frustration, but please keep it 'cleanish'

Comment

He should be on twitter if he wants it but people have to understand there are some f luck ing wa nk ers out ther, and if you are in the public eye you WILL get these targeting you.
                          Yes agree kron but all he is saying is he won't put up with it, or as Rory said his son saw it

Comment

Should ask these guys to say it face to face, bad enough to anyone but to a Rangers fan? :yush:

Comment

TBH i remember Hillsborough when it happened and it was shocking. I can understand the feeling of outrage on Merseyside at the police and government cover up but how they can honestly say that Liverpool fans had no involvement is beyond me. Any of us know that went to football in the 80s the fans would roll up late on and do anything they could to get into the ground. Crushes at five to 3 were commonplace .
                              Spot on....

Comment

Working...
                              X