Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Hughes field a weakened team on Wednesday ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Hughes field a weakened team on Wednesday ?

.. given all of our injuries / to protect our players for premier league games / survival ?

well he will have to given the injuries we have but I think he should field a team as close to the team he intends to pick against west ham as possible

chalking up a win will do the world of good for our confidence
    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Ideal opportunity to use our squad. I'd probably give Ehmer and Harriman a run out as I think they will have a part to play this season. Would also definitely start Adel & Cisse, both needs minutes under their belt and a boost of confidence

Comment

I think we will have to keep our defence pretty much the same, because of all the injuries and give the likes of Ehmer and Harriman about 20 minutes late on for Dyer...Don't want another injured defender. Diakite should play alongside Faurlin, and Hoilett and SWP out wide with Doughty to come on late one for one of them...... and Cisse and Zamora up front.....Cisse needs to get his match fitness back and a goal or two would do his confidence nicely ahead of the West Ham game.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Play our strongest team, the more minutes the merrier at the moment.

Comment

Play a strong side, wasn't football about trying to win something?
            Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Maybe give Ehmer, Hogan, Doughty, that kind of player some game time but why not put out a strong side as we don't play again till Monday eve, maybe even Diakite

Comment

play the best team possible in each and every game , a good cup run will do the team the world of good

Comment

I think he should only leave out Granero and Faurlin

Comment

would play 4-4-2 giving nelson, zamora and dyer a rest.. as we want them fresh for west ham so:

ceaser, harriman onuoha, hill, ehmer, swp faurlin, granero, park, cisse, hoilett.
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I'd add Derry to start to give him a run out incase he's needed in a Prem game. And Green so Cesar can give his back problem a rest.

Comment

nahh, we are never going to win anything this season apart from this so we might as well go for it.

Comment

I want to see Queen's Park Rangers winning cups.
                          I hope Mark picks the strongest eleven he can.
                          Injuries are a risk in every match, fear them too much, and we'll be just another club that are happy just to survive in the premiership.
                          I favour the Bill Shankley philosophy, if it's made of silver, go all out to win it.

Comment

we have some good depth now, so Diakite, Mackie, Green, Cisse, Derry, maybe Hogan and 1 or 2 kids will start with 5 or 6 from yesterday.
                            Fairly sure Reading will play a very weakened side as survival is less lkely for them

Comment

Working...
                            X