Captain Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Park

Whilst some people queston the decsion to make Park captain, his performances, never say die attitude, sporting conduct and loyalty have already proved he was the right choice. He may not be a vociferous style of player but he leads by example and he played a major part in United winning all kinds of trophies and it's very obvious all the players have great respect for him.
    He must have covered more ground than anyone yesterday and has a non stop ability to keep going.
    He is a real winner and his superb attitude is rubbing off on other players.
    What a difference to the disgraceful, tweeting thug who is swanning around France now.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
      Whilst some people queston the decsion to make Park captain, his performances, never say die attitude, sporting conduct and loyalty have already proved he was the right choice. He may not be a vociferous style of player but he leads by example and he played a major part in United winning all kinds of trophies and it's very obvious all the players have great respect for him.
      He must have covered more ground than anyone yesterday and has a non stop ability to keep going.
      What a difference to the disgraceful, tweeting thug who is swanning around France now.
      You're stating the obvious mate.

Comment

that's as maybe but he leads by example and probably doesn't get the recognition he deserves, that's all
        Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
        You're stating the obvious mate.

Comment

that's as maybe but he leads by example and probably doesn't get the recognition he deserves, that's all
          Good point well made Bushey me old tuft.....

Comment

This

QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

All you can ask is that a player gives his all every game and Park has impressed me with his work rate.

Thought Dyer also shone on Sunday, as well as Faurlin and Granero who ran the show in the first half.

Zamora also worked tirelessly and is showing that class and abilty to bring others into the game (as he did so well, in fact perfectly, against Arsenal at the end of last season. Shame about all the injuries, but we look to be coming together quite nicely. If i was West Ham i would be worried.

Comment

I think they are
                I've had a decent size wager that we finish above West Ham, so Monday is important. We've also played 3 of the big teams, they've played none of them yet.
                Think I'm on a certainty, don't you
                Originally posted by cubicle View Post
                All you can ask is that a player gives his all every game and Park has impressed me with his work rate.

Thought Dyer also shone on Sunday, as well as Faurlin and Granero who ran the show in the first half.

Zamora also worked tirelessly and is showing that class and abilty to bring others into the game (as he did so well, in fact perfectly, against Arsenal at the end of last season. Shame about all the injuries, but we look to be coming together quite nicely. If i was West Ham i would be worried.

Comment

Working...
                X