Organisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organisation

I just thought I'd mention that my next door neighbour (an Exeter City fan) said to me tonight that although it was 0-0 at half time at Exeter, we never looked liked conceeding. Him and his fellow supporters were very impressed with our organisation. Factor that in to the fact that we've dropped points because of "an against the run of play" goal against Blackpool and a 93rd minute own goal against Plymouth and I think our bad league start might be just a tad unlucky rather than an indication of what we have to come. Sunderland won promotion after being bottom at one point so it's still on.......come on u Rssss!!!

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    I just thought I'd mention that my next door neighbour (an Exeter City fan) said to me tonight that although it was 0-0 at half time at Exeter, we never looked liked conceeding. Him and his fellow supporters were very impressed with our organisation. Factor that in to the fact that we've dropped points because of "an against the run of play" goal against Blackpool and a 93rd minute own goal against Plymouth and I think our bad league start might be just a tad unlucky rather than an indication of what we have to come. Sunderland won promotion after being bottom at one point so it's still on.......come on u Rssss!!!
    does sound unlucky...but we still cannot hide the fact a good striker is missing

Comment

Working...
    X