So lads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
    QUAZ no abuse there,said it as it is and thats my opinion,youre telling me that as a fan or player your able to go to a game with that mentality and expect to get something,i believe in winning otherwise dont get involved,take it as you will
    we can have as much winning mentality as we want...we can want to win every game....but we are not the players.....and as the striker problem hasn't been rectified then i don't see us doing as well as others think...sorry if that sounds negative....but have watched rangers for 30+ years now so know when we are not as good as we should be

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    Wouldn't 10 pts from 6 games be a big possibility if won 2 on the trot after drawing 2? That'd be 8 from 4....so another couple of draws (unusual for QPR) and we're there.
    i am not on about that....pete said the teams target was 10 points every 6 games...which is not 6 wins is it...not he is saying we should expect to win every game....different aspect now.

Comment

[QUOTE=Quaz;107230]we can have as much winning mentality as we want...we can want to win every game....but we are not the players.....and as the striker problem hasn't been rectified then i don't see us doing as well as others think...sorry if that sounds negative....but have watched rangers for 30+ years now so know when we are not as good as we should be

QUAZ ,we must be around the same age,agree the striker problem is an issue,but will be rectified.the football were playing at the moment has been the best ive seen for a long time,its the final third thats dissapointing,and i believe that theres a team out there thats gonna take a real hiding from us in the near future.its how we respond to defeat that makes the man.we will be a force this season
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Since being promoted to the Championship, Bristol City have not beaten QPR. :boss:
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I look forward to this game even more now

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Since being promoted to the Championship, Bristol City have not beaten QPR. :boss:
            i hope thats not like the commentators kiss of death...if so you better hide

Comment

[QUOTE=vanhoop;107244]
              Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              we can have as much winning mentality as we want...we can want to win every game....but we are not the players.....and as the striker problem hasn't been rectified then i don't see us doing as well as others think...sorry if that sounds negative....but have watched rangers for 30+ years now so know when we are not as good as we should be

QUAZ ,we must be around the same age,agree the striker problem is an issue,but will be rectified.the football were playing at the moment has been the best ive seen for a long time,its the final third thats dissapointing,and i believe that theres a team out there thats gonna take a real hiding from us in the near future.its how we respond to defeat that makes the man.we will be a force this season
              well let's hope the good hiding is a championship rival and not accrington

Comment

Working...
              X