• So lads

all ready for our first defeat of the season?:electric_shock:
    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Originally posted by writtler View Post
    no,our"unbeaten" record will stay intact BUT also we will remain winless in the league...1-1 again:tired:

Comment

you think bristol city are s8hit hot,or QPR are ****e,cannot believe some on here.certain fans should f8ck off to a sh8thole like luton,posting sh8t like this helps no one. BRISTOL CITY 1 QPR 2
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Birstol City are a hard team to beat at home... I think the best we can wish for is a draw but I would not be surprised if we lost it.

Comment

Brizzle is always hard to beat at home but they didn't impress at all against Palace this weekend and that's quite surprising. I don't rate Palace, especially on the road. BC were also a bit lucky in the cup, that 1-0 win were not convincing... Maybe they were complacent against Palace but I doubt it when it's the first home game of the season. I think we have a good chance to get a result tomorrow...looking at the odds QPR at least must be good value.

Comment

**** bristol city! we will win tomorrow night and we're going to **** forrest on saturday aswell!!

Comment

What a farking great post..........................:devil::what::(:ange r:
              They seek him here.................

Comment

YEAH

1-0 WIN AT BRISTOL.................and a 2-0 win against forest

Comment

Originally posted by churchy View Post
                  **** bristol city! we will win tomorrow night and we're going to **** forrest on saturday aswell!!
                  churchy thats the spirit ol son

Comment

Late minute goal against Palace, where they were lucky to win, so hardly world beaters. Will be tough, but you have to go expecting to win every game.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

your avitor is screaming out negativity let alone this pointless thread you've started

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Late minute goal against Palace, where they were lucky to win, so hardly world beaters. Will be tough, but you have to go expecting to win every game.
                        LMFAO....last night it was a 10 from 6 game target....now you are saying the team should be expecting to win each game.....swings & roundabouts with you....not sure you remember what you post half the time.

@vanhoop.....you want to take your own advice mate....just cos somebody honestly thinks we are going to lose you have to get abusive....grow up and put your toys back in the pram...........all about opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          LMFAO....last night it was a 10 from 6 game target....now you are saying the team should be expecting to win each game.....swings & roundabouts with you....not sure you remember what you post half the time.

@vanhoop.....you want to take your own advice mate....just cos somebody honestly thinks we are going to lose you have to get abusive....grow up and put your toys back in the pram...........all about opinions.
                          QUAZ no abuse there,said it as it is and thats my opinion,youre telling me that as a fan or player your able to go to a game with that mentality and expect to get something,i believe in winning otherwise dont get involved,take it as you will

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post

Wouldn't 10 pts from 6 games be a big possibility if won 2 on the trot after drawing 2? That'd be 8 from 4....so another couple of draws (unusual for QPR) and we're there.

Comment

3-1 win

Comment

Working...
                              X