Spurs Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs Tonight

Have a number of their better players on the pitch. Heres hoping for a few muscle pulls to Defoe, Walker and Dembele second half given we have them next up.

Strange decision by AVB or is he the only manager in the UEFA cup that actually wants to win it

he's not going to win anything else
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Have a number of their better players on the pitch. Heres hoping for a few muscle pulls to Defoe, Walker and Dembele second half given we have them next up.

Strange decision by AVB or is he the only manager in the UEFA cup that actually wants to win it

Comment

I wish we were in a position to compete in the UEFA Cup.
      But, yeah.....A few hamstrings going for one or two of the Spuds lot, wouldn't go amiss, would it.

Comment

We are going to have to be tight on Lennon,i can see him causing us all sorts of problems

Comment

Bale going down, I wouldn't want a serious injury to any player but Bale getting injured and not playing on sat would be huge for us.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            Bale going down, I wouldn't want a serious injury to any player but Bale getting injured and not playing on sat would be huge for us.
            Be even better if he didn't play Sunday, too.

Comment

Obviously they've some decent players but they've not won in 3 home games this season and scored 2 goals in those games. They also have a very poor record after European games, when they've played their better players.
              I'm sure a few of them have picked up knocks. Not scared of them, think they're very beatable. Keep them quiet for the first 20 mnutes and then put it right up to them
              Come on you R's

Comment

Tottenham will not be looking forward to playing us, I fancy a draw myself. Maybe might have a flutter on a cheeky win..

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                  Obviously they've some decent players but they've not won in 3 home games this season and scored 2 goals in those games. They also have a very poor record after European games, when they've played their better players.
                  I'm sure a few of them have picked up knocks. Not scared of them, think they're very beatable. Keep them quiet for the first 20 mnutes and then put it right up to them
                  Come on you R's
                  Think we could nick a result this time, plus I think AVB won't be looking forward to meeting us again..
                  Barton is Innocent ok....

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                    Tottenham will not be looking forward to playing us, I fancy a draw myself. Maybe might have a flutter on a cheeky win..
                    Me too I fancy 3-1 to us with Park first GS... That's what my weekend fiver is going on... Not sure of the odds but it should be worthwhile.... Very ambitious I know but as someone else said after playing tonight and the combo of an assured and cohesive performance will see us prevail... U R's

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      Me too I fancy 3-1 to us with Park first GS... That's what my weekend fiver is going on... Not sure of the odds but it should be worthwhile.... Very ambitious I know but as someone else said after playing tonight and the combo of an assured and cohesive performance will see us prevail... U R's
                      Also, MYU has the kiss of death. I have asked him to make our opponents his NAP every week on the weekend bankers. Done the trick so far!

I fancy a 2-1 with Granero netting the winner. Going to check the odds tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                        Also, MYU has the kiss of death. I have asked him to make our opponents his NAP every week on the weekend bankers. Done the trick so far!

I fancy a 2-1 with Granero netting the winner. Going to check the odds tomorrow.
                        Nice one man...

Comment

Anybody know the odds of an Rs win Sunday? Bl00dy work laptop wont let me on so much as the lottery website let alone any gambling ones
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                            Anybody know the odds of an Rs win Sunday? Bl00dy work laptop wont let me on so much as the lottery website let alone any gambling ones
                            i work in a school pal - after the holidays the network becomes so strict you can't access google...takes about 2 days to sort it out!

having said that - Hill have us at around 14/5

Comment

Originally posted by QPR_NW10 View Post
                              i work in a school pal - after the holidays the network becomes so strict you can't access google...takes about 2 days to sort it out!

having said that - Hill have us at around 14/5
                              I work on a building site and the internet security is farrrking ridiculous lol

14/5 aint half bad at all Im well tempted to have abit of that if I can find soemthing to double it up with,cheers my man!
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X