Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo balanta

Whats happened to him?
    Didn't player for under 21s yesterday and don't remember his name mentioned as regards the reserves
    Hasn't gone on loan this season either

With Johnson ut for the season isn't he worth pushing for a place as he's only 22 and I thought you didn't haves to register players under 23 in the 25 man squad

I'm sure you will all explain how I am wrong on so many of these points

Not good enough

Comment

Played last week in the u21's. Think he is to old to count as under 21 in PL+not good enough to dominate in for the youths so won't be anywhere near first team action. Frankie Sutherland though is a promising player and should be closest to make the step up if needed.

Comment

Proper Charlie that kid

I think Frankie Sutherland probably ahead of him now.

Another one with a strange contract renewal. I wonder if uncle GP handed out these automatic renewal clauses to any player who had ten toes, a heartbeat and a "friendly" agent?

Another point of note is AJs unfortunate injury and this 25 man squad rule shows just how vital it is to have decent yoot policy and 3 or 4 home grown U21s pushing for a place
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          Proper Charlie that kid
          I think Frankie Sutherland probably ahead of him now.

Another one with a strange contract renewal. I wonder if uncle GP handed out these automatic renewal clauses to any player who had ten toes, a heartbeat and a "friendly" agent?

Another point of note is AJs unfortunate injury and this 25 man squad rule shows just how vital it is to have decent yoot policy and 3 or 4 home grown U21s pushing for a place
          Attitude stinks. On the morning of one of his 1st team games for us he was sat in a boozer (granted on soft drinks) and contemplating whether or not he "could be bothered" to play that day. Plenty of ability but head all wrong, will end up plying his trade non-league in a couple of years. Got no time for wasters like him when most of us with give the middle 8 inches of our willys to have the ability to be a pro footballer.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

when i watched

when I watched him at aldershot this season I couldnt belive the level of uselessness that he displayed,physically he looks far too weak,emotionally he looks a broken man,everytime he got the ball he showed absolute zero in what he offerd

continually he kept running past the defenders up the wing and kept hitting going knowhere centers that had no chance of doing any damage because carthorse hulse was three yards behind these ridiculous speculative crosses

make no mistake people this players needs to be lent out for a whole season to a lower league club other wise he will lose the will to continue

in his young days he offerd so much,but hes just lost motivation because he hasnt made a regular first team spot at qpr and i strongly doubt that he ever will make the qpr first team unless of course
            we drop to the third division again
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Sutherland has been a given a squad number, must mean Rigg and mark has spotted talent in this kid.

Comment

Balanta needs to move, has ZERO prospects at Rangers, best for all parties concerned

Comment

Wots happened to Troy ?

Comment

well

well if balanta scored three out of ten in marks against aldershot ,then troy scored two out of ten very like balanta he looked a lost soul,but he couldnt trap a medicine ball he was attrocous,he cant run at players and take them on so he looks to unload the ball then rush into the box to get the return

this player can do the buisness in the conferance but he wouldnt even make the brentford first team
                    he is trully a awfull,its a shame because he seems as though he wants to play but dosnt have the skill to play professional football

More...

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      Wots happened to Troy ?
                      Well, history isn't usually my forte, but I'm pretty sure it fell to the Greeks a couple of thousand years ago.

Comment

No no bush

NO NO NO BUSH IM pretty sure your wrong there

More...

Comment

Just going by that film starring Bradley Pitt, ted.
                          Should have known that Hollywood would have played fast and loose with the historical fact, mate.
                          So, to whom did Troy fall, ted.......Wasn't to the ####s led by Ghengis Khan, was it?

Comment

i saw balanta in kew retail park a while back he was with his family , if he gets in the 1st team we will be going backwards

Comment

no no nio

no no no gengis khan wasnt involved in the destruction of troy,i think john wayne might have had something to do with it

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X