Arsenal Away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal Away

Just sorted tickets for me and my brother. Who's going?
    Can't wait for this one, a lot of gooner mates who I'd love to give some stick to. Just hope we don't collapse like Southampton did!
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I am going but will sit with the home fans as I know I will not get ticket with QPR fans as I only have 35 loyalty points.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Hopefully get on Friday only game I couldn't get ticket for last year as they sold out proper quick
      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
        I am going but will sit with the home fans as I know I will not get ticket with QPR fans as I only have 35 loyalty points.
        If Spurs away is anything to go by, you'll be fine! I have to wait until I get paid before I can get a ticket so I'm praying that there isn't a mad rush

Comment

sat in the lower last year.. and it was by far the worst away atmosphere i've ever been to - the game was dire as well.. i prefer to stand at matches and went towards the back of the lower but even there everybody was sitting down 'observing'.

the stadium is great, seats are comfy but the atmosphere last year from both us and them was dire.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

got my tix sorted.
            agree with last year poor atmos but it was on new years eve which i thought might contribute? i know i was rushing down from Manchester that weekend and a lot of people either holidaying or family around that time.
            though it was sold out i believe?

Comment

Dont know if im gonna bother, last time was so boring.

apart from half time, a win away!

Comment

Originally posted by casuallyqpr View Post
                Dont know if im gonna bother, last time was so boring.

apart from half time, a win away!
                Just because last years was boring dont mean this year will be,you gotta back the lads whatever and we have a far better team now,got my ticket,they need our support !!!!

Comment

hopefully get ticket friday, if anyone wants to sell theirs give me a shout please will have it 100%

Comment

£35.50 aint too bad tbh, I expected alot worse after Chelski fans being charged £62 by 'em. Dont have the loyalty points yet but as soon as I can I'll hopefully be purchasing mine, missed out on this one last year.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Got mine, only realised they were on sale by looking on here . Missed out last year even though i was offered a ticket by an Arsenal mate as you can't enjoy a game in with the Home supporters

Comment

I'm in- unbelievable ground, awful atmosphere, comfy seats, massive que for the station afterwards and loads of Mongy Gooners sat to the right, in case anyone was wondering what it's like.

I was at the very back of lower tier last year so was able to stand- Anton was sitting a few rows in front of us actually. Stewards are extremely busy and would tie you to your deluxe seat if they could.

Comment

great stadium , stewards were awful ,staring and looking for confrontation. dire game last season RVP should have buried us in the 1st half, got my ticket but not looking fwd to the tube ride was surprised how many arsenal fans were travelling from hammersmith

Comment

Got mine
                            http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Just got mine, forgotten all about them so thank you for the reminder! Great stadium, no questions about going to this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X