No announcement yet.

Hypothetical biggest rivals???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would be more correct to say that when you are going from NW10 to W10/12 you are going from North West London to West London, right? Instead of from North London to West London?

Comment

Well I don't know. Myself I live in W10 a couple of streets away from St. Judes Hall and I think geographically speaking it's probably edging slightly more towards North West London than West London but it is definitely not North London. I think even Kilburn is considered North West instead of North and that's where I guess we should theoretically have a mixture of QPR/Arsenal fans which would help towards our rivalry with them. Don't think postcodes mean much anyway. They're there purely for administrative purposes rather than cultural heritage purposes and were set up in whatever way it was easiest at the time.
      Last edited by fisnik; 18-09-2012, 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Agreed kilburn is too the north west,but that is part of the north a bit like north east london(Enfield,Tottenham,wood green,etc) is part of the north.the start of the m1 is the heart of north London and that is nw4

Comment

See your point fisnik,but does this mean there is know south London,as the s postcode doesn't exist???.i also remember just before the Olympics started the local paper(kilburn&brent) did a thing on the NORTH London athletes that would be competing which consisted of a cpl from harlesden.also neasden and willesden,harrow,islington,Tottenham,wood green and a cpl others.

Comment

Working...
          X